**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FIX YOUR GOD DAMN GAME

KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
Tired of the BS fights and no parry and lag.

Comments

• ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    NEVER!!! >:)
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    It's clear that it doesn't function on iOS right now so once again I won't play it. Garbage app.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Kennado wrote: »
    It's clear that it doesn't function on iOS right now so once again I won't play it. Garbage app.

What phone are you on?
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    edited October 2017
    Posts like this are why the mods are trigger happy to close and lock threads *smacks forehead*
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Funny. When I first played the game 2 years ago, my iphone 6 ran great...then the problems started with each update they made. It put more and more demands and finally I dumped the iphone 6 because of all the lag and delays and got an iphone 7. It has ran pretty smooth, but I noticed that it is starting to slow and lag. Time for a 10?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Funny. When I first played the game 2 years ago, my iphone 6 ran great...then the problems started with each update they made. It put more and more demands and finally I dumped the iphone 6 because of all the lag and delays and got an iphone 7. It has ran pretty smooth, but I noticed that it is starting to slow and lag. Time for a 10?

Tech does advance, same way a computer eventually can't run certain games
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Amen
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    What's bad is that it will work for a while then go to **** then work then **** then work then...lol
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    They seem far more interested in putting out new content for the high spenders than fixing the game for the rest of us.
  • Their not going to fix parry. Might as well quit or get over it. It makes them more $$$
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    The issue is not Parry. When there is lag, you can't time a Block properly, which is what Parry is dependent on. Parry itself is functional.