**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this worth it

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
I have a 5* r4 hulkbuster and civil warrior (both dupe).
Is it worth bringing them to r5 if it will help with cavalier EQ this month?

I also have a 5* r5 dupe warlock which I use.

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I mean I'd rank HB over Civil Warrior. I think he just has more general use. The nullify immune from CW is nice, but he's still just such an ehhh character
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Hulkbuster yes, he's an awesome champion by himself. Civil Warrior is too stressful for my liking.

Warlock can do the entire cav eq, but imo HB is a close second in terms of how well they can do it

And we know cav EQ will eventually rotate back to the old global nodes, which HB wrecks as well
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Don't think civil warrior will work (not sure, mine is not duped)... Need to be able to inflict armor break to stop healing and gain the fury. HB should work fine if you need a backup for warlock. However, warlock is mad OP and can usually take the entire path once infection is up, just throw sp2 and they're pretty much dead.

You can also do the path with anyone that can heal block so if you already have an option there, it can be any class with that ability to make it a pretty normal fight.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

I mean I'd rank HB over Civil Warrior. I think he just has more general use. The nullify immune from CW is nice, but he's still just such an ehhh character

I don’t know how good he’ll be in cav eq, but I can say for sure that he is so much better than eh. He can reach some insanely high damage with his furies, and they aren’t as hard to maintain as I thought they would be. Once they fix his sp cials not pausing his armor ups, he’s only gonna get better