**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stay in bugged tier 8 Odin? Or quit fight?

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm still in the bugged Tier 8 Odin fight.

If I end the quest will Kabam send another feather after the bug is fixed?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    It's the persistent charge bug, just restart the game without exiting the quest and make sure the blue persistent charge indicator is visible. Then the node should work
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I was taking about the power draw bug
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Yes but keep ind mind all you offer team is dead so luck at strong in number to I’m Wil revies all champions and do the figth the node shuld work fine
    Revived whole team, had 3 incinerates on Odin power draw still broken
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    You've got real problems if you can't drop Odin with Claire. Even if power draw is broken, so what. I've been using Venom on that fight and it's over in like 15 seconds.

Actually, does Claire even counter buffed up? I've never tried her against that node.
    -sixate- said:

You've got real problems if you can't drop Odin with Claire. Even if power draw is broken, so what. I've been using Venom on that fight and it's over in like 15 seconds.

Actually, does Claire even counter buffed up? I've never tried her against that node.

No. She doesn’t.
    Drake2078 said:

Revived whole team, had 3 incinerates on Odin power draw still broken

Why not use ghost she can gian buff ?
  • IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    Gamer said:

No. She doesn’t.

Yes, she does! Try heavy attacks to drop lots of debuffs. All those energy gain buffs she gets counter it just fine!
    Ikthulis said:

Gamer said:

No. She doesn’t.

Yes, she does! Try heavy attacks to drop lots of debuffs. All those energy gain buffs she gets counter it just fine!
    I’m meant she doesn’t buy pass buffe op in self that was he questioning I’m replying to for the drow node yes she shuld works
    HI_guys said:

Ikthulis said:

Gamer said:

No. She doesn’t.

And that is bugged and not working. That is the point of the post
    It pretty funny how a quset can be bug for a few but not for all. That complicated right it works for me
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Yes, me too. Persistent charge bug is weird
    HI_guys said:

Gamer said:

HI_guys said:

Ikthulis said:

Gamer said:

No. She doesn’t.

And that is bugged and not working. That is the point of the post
    It pretty funny how a quset can be bug for a few but not for all. That complicated right it works for me
    Nothing funny. It's the persistent charges issue. If persistent charges are working then node works fine. If not node is bugged
    But a reste if the game shuld solves that’s rigth
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    HI_guys said:

Restart the game bro

^^ This is the way. ^^

Keep restarting until persistent charge (blue dot) shows up. Then, the power gain buffs from the damaging debuffs applied to odin will stack and he'll take damage.

No persistent charge, no champ will work unless they have 3 natural buffs of their own.

Colossus, venom and most cosmics will handle this on their own. Champs like Claire, Sunspot, NF, etc, need odin's persistent charge to be working (when the bug is not present) in order to be able to use the powergain buffs for buffed up.

Hence, if you don't see the blue persistent charge and are relying on your DoT to give you the power gain buffs to meet the buffed up requirement, keep rebooting the game until it comes back.
    Restarted the game 4 times
    Force stopped the game and restarted it persistent charge didn't reset.
    Power draw still didn't
    Revived whole team and was able to beat him with ghost
    Thank you all for taking the time to help, I really do appreciate it
    Drake2078 said:

Restarted the game 4 times
    Force stopped the game and restarted it persistent charge didn't reset.
    Power draw still didn't
    Revived whole team and was able to beat him with ghost
    Thank you all for taking the time to help, I really do appreciate it

Good job. At lest you wast like no counter for him not the best
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    I would suggest taking in champions that generate buffs easily and fast. I have been using Apocalypse & Cable for the 4 genetic codes, Void + Vision to get insta FotV on Thor rags and Gulk , and horseman Magneto for Odin. He goes down in 15-20 hits.

Other good options are Colossus, Venom, Angela (adding Heimdal helps for her or any other champion), Medusa, Carnage, Venom the Duck, or Hyperion. Plenty of others I'm not think of right now.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You could also spam a few heavies with ghost to get some buffs.
    Or go through 2 doom rotations and try to dex then heavy While dex buff and 2 furies are active.
    Rather than wasting a feather/revives trying to use the bugged node.
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    edited March 2021
    I've been beating odin until today easily with aa or bwcv. Today I am having this bug. All my champs are dead, I will have to revive. But I've force closed and restarted at least 20 times now and can't get the persistent charge icon. I'm stuck. If I exit out is kabam going to reimburse me the feather or something? I need my champs for alliance play. This is the second update released with this same bug. I was unaware of how it would affect this specific fight until I found this thread. @Kabam Miike ?
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Can someone please explain what the issue is.

I know it’s not affecting everyone, obviously it’s not affecting me. I’ve been using aarkus vision with no issue, even on today’s.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

Can someone please explain what the issue is.

I know it’s not affecting everyone, obviously it’s not affecting me. I’ve been using aarkus vision with no issue, even on today’s.

Reference said:

Just in case FYI:

Someone say that Colossus was not working when it worked before.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I’m sure Claire itself can do it just fine with her energy damage at Curse Of Hellfire phase?
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    edited March 2021
    So I forced closed and restarted more than 30 times. Persistent charges did not come back.

I forced closed, cleared cache, restarted. Persistent charges did not come back.

I forced closed, cleared data, restarted. Persistent charges did not come back.

I forced closed, cleared cache, cleared data, uninstalled app, rebooted phone, reinstalled app, restarted game. Persistent charges were back and I was able to beat odin twice again.

Kabam owes me a team revive.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    i unfortunately exited out and lost a feather . #sadface