**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Old man logan worth rank 2 ?

chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Today i got 6* logan , is he worth rank 2 ?
What you think about him guys ?
I kinda like play with him so I may rank him up
But i also want to know from you guys too
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    If you like him, yes. I don't really like my 5* OML, so he's staying at R1
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

He's definitely not the best champ, but he can be pretty fun. If u like using him, there's no reason not to take him up. But if u have other champs that are better that u also like using, u should probably go with them instead
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I personally would not r2 my 6 star OML. He was my 2nd 6 star from that infamous compensation last year. I have advanced a lot farther ahead and am exploring 7.1. OML just doesn't provide any use for my roster, but he may for yours. If you like him, take him up.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I actually like OML, and if I didn't have a better mutant I totally would r2 him.

If used right, he can be really sustainable.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    He was my first rank 2, out like 20 champs.

Only took him to rank 2 because I was using him in AQ, sooooo much fun to use him in AQ. Never saw a place for him outside of AQ.

He’ll free up a champ an AQ champ to use elsewhere 😜
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

I took my awakened OML to rank 2. Pretty amazing really. Sig ability helps but low sig is fine.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    It depends. Most of good champs are better then oml, and he doesn't really have anything special imo. But if you need him to cover something and don't have a better option, like armor break, then he's ok. If you already have everything done, why not?
    Also if you like him, you can rank him up just for fun. But would you use him a lot, if doesn't do anything for you? R1 6* is usually enough for cav eq/sq, and acts 6-7 usually have pretty restrictive nodes combinations
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    Thank you guys for all your words , that means alot.
    You all gave good opinions. :smile: