**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Common experiences with Xiaomi Mi 10T?

schu79schu79 Posts: 26
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi everyone,
I recently got a new phone, Xiami Mi 10T. While on the previous phones (Xiaomi Mi9 & Mi Note 10 Lite) the game was doing alright so far, on this new in the fights are quite sluggish and stuttering in regards to graphics. Most recognizable is when there are big champions in the fight, it feels like the frame rate it something like 20fps. Additionally, I have missed parries and controls not registering quite often.
I already played with setting the frame rate from 144 Hz to 90 and 60 Hz, restarted the phone, clearing other apps evertime before I start the game but to no avail. Has someone else made this or similar experiences with this or other recent phones?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• cristiv89cristiv89 Posts: 1
    I have mi 10t and same problems low fps miss parry and random heavy Attack...i think that the game Is not optimized for this phone
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Has anyone found a solution to this?
  • Proba1Proba1 Posts: 3
    edited January 2021
    For me the same problem on mi10t in menus game work nice when go in fight then start small lags but it so borning on new device and game no working nice . But other games like PUGB work nice all hard settings lol
    Can who help??
  • Hello everyone, same for me, the game slowed down strongly and there is no fluidity since my passage on Xiaomi MI 10T.
    I went from 144Hz to 60Hz, passed the game on Game Turbo, changed the settings of the phone mode "developer", goes a little better but it’s really not great!
    I think the problem has to come from Kabam which did not optimize the game for the new Xiaomi phones.
    I installed a big game like Call of Duty and it works perfectly, so I think the problem comes from the MCOC game and not the phone.
    Now, can Kabam find us a solution?
    Otherwise I have no choice but to change phone!
    Thank you to all those who can help us ;)
    They don t care, lag is here now is 2-3 weeks when i buy phone and lag is here cant belive that kabam cant fix this its a shame from kabam they dont simply dont care only know how to make 100 EUROS offers to people and stupid people buy that .
    also am getting destroyed in AQ with thats lag really cant belive not to mention about AW
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I bought the ROG-3 coming from iphone 7. Its amazing how the game runs so smoothly on a 3 yr old phone when compared to 3 month old one. Kabam really needs to look into this android gaming experience.
  • Now, I have find THE solution!!!!! I send my Xiaomi and buy the Samsung S21!!!
    Now the game is all right!!! Xiaomi.....pfffffffff.....finish for me!!!
  • WantairoWantairo Posts: 1
    edited March 2021
    Hi guys, after searching at many forums i found this method and it works for me, maybe u guys can try it on mi10t or pro.

1 - activate developer mode
    2 - go to developer mode options
    3 - turn on DISABLE HW OVERLAYS
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    Wantairo said:

Hi guys, after searching at many forums i found this method and it works for me, maybe u guys can try it on mi10t or pro.

1 - activate developer mode
    2 - go to developer mode options
    3 - turn on DISABLE HW OVERLAYS

WORKED!

I have a RedMi Note8 Pro that actually benefited from this also, going in fights used to be super laggy, and even stutters in the loading screens. So if this change in the dev menu changed the performance significantly, I wonder hoe many small tweaks we can add to achieve even better running performance than iOS, which is super important for legend runs (current and future state).
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Now, I have find THE solution!!!!! I send my Xiaomi and buy the Samsung S21!!!
    Now the game is all right!!! Xiaomi.....pfffffffff.....finish for me!!!

Lol, who cares?