**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Level 1 Revives

Maybe it's a good idea to be able to buy Level 1 Revives. Some of the times we really don't need a Level 2 revive and could do with a Level 1 Revive with a lower amount of units. This would be beneficial to the player base too. What do you guys think?

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    Git gud
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    I get it, and I wouldn’t be mad, but it does incentivize you to, as insightful comments put it “git gud”. There are plenty of times when I feel like I’ve wasted a revive because there is literally less than 1% health left on the boss, but that’s just how it works. The minimum cost for reviving a champ from day one has been 40 units, or saving up a revive. (Don’t quote me, I probably started on day 200 or something of the game, but it hasn’t changed since then).
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★

Git gud

Would you give the same response if you were outta revives in Abyss? Would it be cheaper to use level 1 or 2 revives using your units?
    lol it was just a joke ... you'd have to have been around a while but that was always one of the coin responses and i thought it was always funny so yeah ... i hit you with it lol
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I feel level 1 revives are pretty abundant these days with the solo objectives so there's not really a need to have the option to purchase them.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I haven't run out since the objectives update, honestly. I came close once when I tilted and brute forced some content I didn't have counters for, but still didn't clean myself out.

In fact, I have around 10 in my overflow rn and it's stressing me out alil. I hate wasting revs.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Man I watch one or two expire every day... maybe a convert 2 level 1s to a level 2 would be better

Or you could give some to me?
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Git gud

Would you give the same response if you were outta revives in Abyss? Would it be cheaper to use level 1 or 2 revives using your units?
    lol it was just a joke ... you'd have to have been around a while but that was always one of the coin responses and i thought it was always funny so yeah ... i hit you with it lol
    Gotcha lol. Misunderstood you