Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Which one should I rank up?

TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 35
edited March 18 in Strategy and Tips
I'm just a few fragments away to form a new T5CC and I'm wondering who I should rank up. My three principal options are Namor (basically bc he is the only duped 6* I have and also he's very good and have an awesome prestige), Corvus (bc he's amazing, although I'm not pretty sure about him bc I already have CGR and Hyperion maxed out as 5* and idk if having three cosmics would be ok) or Thing (basically bc he's pretty good and I need to improve my defenses for War).
Anyway, I'm reading you all and accepting all kind of recommendations even if you advice to rank up a 5* to 55 instead 😅

Which one should I rank up? 28 votes

Namor
17%
Manav_preet0808SuperGoodJohnyBoyMystery_004Nalak8 5 votes
Corvus Glaive (6*)
60%
VceeDenzel116Luke9523Woody15MaratoxIcy000TheInfintyRenaxqqChikelŘïdđhįmHoitadoScrubhanYodabolt21Light7Salve_maker05SamuraiJack06jimothyvondoom_98 17 votes
Thing
0%
Other (Wich one?)
21%
Kill_GreyEtjamaDes99ProximaMidnight_8Sarvanga1_[Deleted User] 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Other (Wich one?)
    Sorcerer supreme.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Other (Wich one?)
    Ghost. And I would suggest ranking up 5 star corvus before the 6 star.
  • Des99Des99 Posts: 82
    Other (Wich one?)
    ghost
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Other (Wich one?)
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Sorcerer supreme.

I see a Ghost. 👀
    Damn, how in the world did I miss her? :D
    Sorcery
  • TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 35
    edited March 17

Ghost. And I would suggest ranking up 5 star corvus before the 6 star.

Just because he is duped? Or bc something else?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I can’t stop looking at that switch. I’d take her to r6.
  • TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 35
    Thanks everyone for the comments :smile: