**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How's my 6 star roster?

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
There have been many threads showing 6 star roster so I thought I may as well know what you guys think about my roster. I think it is good enough for me to not whine about it.

How's my 6 star roster? 103 votes

Awesome
27%
BitterSteelRasiloverTheHeroDeservedMoosetiptronicShinobiGuyKDSuperFlash10RockyshockyIKONMiekandKorgCtfz35BonzodavidKsp_2099TheInfintyCarracho013000SamCrasyduckSaltE_Wenis69Rohit_316HSS75The_Sentry06 28 votes
Great
28%
TristanUnidentifiedCreatureIvarTheBonelessFreedomCrusadeRockypantherxLuke9523JamesA15TheGrandM4sterEtjamaAnnihilator13_IronGladiator22ŘïdđhįmShenkGr8TonyStarkWill3808MA_RV_EL123RiptideBlôdletterBuggyDClownNegative_100 29 votes
Good
23%
SnakeEyes69JohnyzeroKerneasGyanemdjerCreatorZukoO_Deadpool_ODes99EinfachSoAgdan99Will5blueFiiNCHYsFRenaxqqDanish005Etherealityhermking_ov_scrubsCrcrcrcDarkKnight646BlackTuran 24 votes
Average
7%
VceeAmazing_Demon05TotalMonster109VbnmeTheTalentsParam1988ScrubhanAlpha2812 8 votes
Bad
13%
Mr_PlatypusxNigDRTOpigupompomMiStaLovaMasterpuffTheMailmannZan0JragonMaster170odishika123HoitadoValentinos13[Deleted User]Prtjo 14 votes

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

You know it's awesome. You got a Doom, Thing, Angela, Falcon, Doc Ock, Sym Supreme. Awesome roster!

Meanwhile I just pulled a 6* OG Iron Man as my 5th.... all my 6 stars are OG..

Angela and thing I would have preferred duped but right now angela is just ok and thing might be used for fun a few times but not a big deal. I am happy to have them for the future though.

this is just a brag post lol you know how good this is

and Congo on that doom

It's not like I have hidden that fact. The title is crystal clear on what this thread is about.
    Thanks. It's been a long time since I got him.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Good
    There are some really nice champs, but you have got your fair share of duds. Your classes are also imbalanced: you got terrible mutant and science, but overload of skill. You got r3 candidates in 4/6 classes.

Imo good, with rooms for improvement.
    Kerneas said:

There are some really nice champs, but you have got your fair share of duds. Your classes are also imbalanced: you got terrible mutant and science, but overload of skill. You got r3 candidates in 4/6 classes.

And guess which class t5cc do I have: mutant.😞
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

rank 3 cyke for the memes

Kerneas said:

No.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

No.
    Nightcrawler?

Kerneas said:

No.
    Nightcrawler?
    Not happening. These are very weak champs.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Awesome
    Out of those - 3 are top tier - Doom , SS and Falcon . Elsa, Thing and Angela will be grt after dupe ..but nice build up so far OP . You have already seen my "disappointed" 6* roster 😆
    Rohit_316 said:

Out of those - 3 are top tier - Doom , SS and Falcon . Elsa, Thing and Angela will be grt after dupe ..but nice build up so far OP . You have already seen my "disappointed" 6* roster 😆

Yes I have.😉
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Bad
    No 6 star Groot
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Bad
    It's the worst 6* roster I've ever seen
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Awesome
    Hey! Rank 3 cyclops and become a member of CCP beta! It’s staring right at you! No kidding tho it’s pretty much one of THE most awesome rosters I’ve seen. Congo!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Bad
    No Ronin=trash
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Good
    It's actually pretty good, but Elsa depreciates the whole roster

No 6 star Groot

Thank gosh. If I had him Kabam might have banned my account due to using a cheatcode like the almighty groot.
    DRTO said:

It's the worst 6* roster I've ever seen

I am trying mate.😥
    Timmytdt said:

Hey! Rank 3 cyclops and become a member of CCP beta! It’s staring right at you! No kidding tho it’s pretty much one of THE most awesome rosters I’ve seen. Congo!

I don't think ccp beta is open for all thronebreakers. It requires a youtube channel and a set number of subscribers according to what I could gather.
    Even if it was the case i wouldn't r3 cyclops.

No Ronin=trash

I got 5 star ronin.😀
    Crcrcrc said:

It's actually pretty good, but Elsa depreciates the whole roster

Elsa's good and has got some cool tricks up her sleeves. She's also my first 6 star.
    Bad

No 6 star Groot

Thank gosh. If I had him Kabam might have banned my account due to using a cheatcode like the almighty groot.
    You'll pull him one day don't worry

No 6 star Groot

Yeah you too.
    Bad

No 6 star Groot

Yeah you too.
    I have him duped In my second account

No 6 star Groot

Yeah you too.
    I have him duped In my second account
    No in your main account.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Awesome
    Nice Doom.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Awesome
    Admit it you made this post just to flex doom
    I dont even have a doom above 3 star. Ive opened so many science and mystics....
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Bad
    The Bragging makes it one of the Worst Rosters