**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Forgive me father i have now seen the light!

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Oh man oh man how wrong i have been. Immortal Hulk is an absolute beast and alot of fun to use!! A sure fire r5 after this aq series. Wish i had a 6*

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Have you tested out Dorm's damage with the synergy?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    His is dupe a must?
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Rookiie said:

Crcrcrc said:

Wait, has my mission been a success? Do people finally appreciate him and agree he doesn’t need a buff?

Erm, not quite. I still think his Immortality shouldn't be affected by AAR. I think the Rage duration could be increased just a teeny bit to deal with passive AI. And he could use some utility on the fourth Light attack as @FluffyPigMonster once suggested.
    Tbh, the rage stacks should be paused when the opponent has their block up, it'll make playing him so much easier. But it might also end up giving him crazy uptime on rage .
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Wait, has my mission been a success? Do people finally appreciate him and agree he doesn’t need a buff?

He needs a buff to be really good but he’s definitely got his place and is really good for some things.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Wow, there's still a ton of people I haven't brainwashed converted to love iHulk
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Wow, there's still a ton of people I haven't brainwashed converted to love iHulk

he’s okay. Nothing special, but to each their own.

Crcrcrc said:

I'm just trying to prevent an overhaul. I really don't want this champ to get changed but that seems to be what the majority wants. So I must fight for him to save him
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I'm just trying to prevent an overhaul. I really don't want this champ to get changed but that seems to be what the majority wants. So I must fight for him to save him
    He won't even be considered for an overhaul. A lot of people like his kit, they just want a few things changed, which is fair. He's a flawed champion, even though he's extremely fun and he can be useful in a lot of places. With a few changes iHulk could be OP.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

He won't even be considered for an overhaul. A lot of people like his kit, they just want a few things changed, which is fair. He's a flawed champion, even though he's extremely fun and he can be useful in a lot of places. With a few changes iHulk could be OP.
    More OP.
    Unpopular opinion of the day: Whatever they change, keep the rage timer at 2 seconds. That make him more fun and requires incredibly aggressive play, like the actual Hulk
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.
    Unpopular opinion of the day: Whatever they change, keep the rage timer at 2 seconds. That make him more fun and requires incredibly aggressive play, like the actual Hulk
    2 seconds means that if after a combo, if the opponent ai decides to block even for 1 sec, you won't have time to keep the rage stacks up.

Or if they don't throw a special the second you want them to.

Increasing the time is one of the most important things they should do

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.
    2 seconds means that if after a combo, if the opponent ai decides to block even for 1 sec, you won't have time to keep the rage stacks up.

Maybe just git gud
    Jk, but I like it. The ramp up from 0 is literally like 15 seconds long if you screw up, and it makes the fight a whole lot more fun to try and getup intercept and backdraft to preserve rage
    Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.

Maybe just git gud
    Jk, but I like it. The ramp up from 0 is literally like 15 seconds long if you screw up, and it makes the fight a whole lot more fun to try and getup intercept and backdraft to preserve rage
    How can you like something you don’t have
    Dang
    You'd be surprised how much I use the 4* though. It's a lot more than you've probably used any version
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    *sherlock Holmes amateur mode activated* I do not understand how to effectively use Immortal hulk
    Daddrieda said:

*sherlock Holmes amateur mode activated* I do not understand how to effectively use Immortal hulk

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/253859/ihulk-guide-part-1#latest
    First edition. I'll remake it once I get a high star version to show the best way to use him in specific situations
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.

Maybe just git gud
    How can you like something you don’t have
    Dang
    You'd be surprised how much I use the 4* though. It's a lot more than you've probably used any version
    Please tell me where you are testing your four star ihulk, most people hate him because of his playstyle not pratical in most part of act 6 and 7.