**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How's my 6 star roster?

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
There have been many threads showing 6 star roster so I thought I may as well know what you guys think about my roster. I think it is good enough for me to not whine about it.

How's my 6 star roster? 103 votes

Awesome
27%
BitterSteelRasiloverTheHeroDeservedMoosetiptronicShinobiGuyKDSuperFlash10RockyshockyIKONMiekandKorgCtfz35BonzodavidKsp_2099TheInfintyCarracho013000SamCrasyduckSaltE_Wenis69Rohit_316HSS75The_Sentry06 28 votes
Great
28%
TristanUnidentifiedCreatureIvarTheBonelessFreedomCrusadeRockypantherxLuke9523JamesA15TheGrandM4sterEtjamaAnnihilator13_IronGladiator22ŘïdđhįmShenkGr8TonyStarkWill3808MA_RV_EL123RiptideBlôdletterBuggyDClownNegative_100 29 votes
Good
23%
SnakeEyes69JohnyzeroKerneasGyanemdjerCreatorZukoO_Deadpool_ODes99EinfachSoAgdan99Will5blueFiiNCHYsFRenaxqqDanish005Etherealityhermking_ov_scrubsCrcrcrcDarkKnight646BlackTuran 24 votes
Average
7%
VceeAmazing_Demon05TotalMonster109VbnmeTheTalentsParam1988ScrubhanAlpha2812 8 votes
Bad
13%
Mr_PlatypusxNigDRTOpigupompomMiStaLovaMasterpuffTheMailmannZan0JragonMaster170odishika123HoitadoValentinos13[Deleted User]Prtjo 14 votes

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

You know it's awesome. You got a Doom, Thing, Angela, Falcon, Doc Ock, Sym Supreme. Awesome roster!

Meanwhile I just pulled a 6* OG Iron Man as my 5th.... all my 6 stars are OG..

Angela and thing I would have preferred duped but right now angela is just ok and thing might be used for fun a few times but not a big deal. I am happy to have them for the future though.

this is just a brag post lol you know how good this is

and Congo on that doom

It's not like I have hidden that fact. The title is crystal clear on what this thread is about.
    Thanks. It's been a long time since I got him.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Good
    There are some really nice champs, but you have got your fair share of duds. Your classes are also imbalanced: you got terrible mutant and science, but overload of skill. You got r3 candidates in 4/6 classes.

Imo good, with rooms for improvement.
    Kerneas said:

There are some really nice champs, but you have got your fair share of duds. Your classes are also imbalanced: you got terrible mutant and science, but overload of skill. You got r3 candidates in 4/6 classes.

And guess which class t5cc do I have: mutant.😞
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

rank 3 cyke for the memes

Kerneas said:

No.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

No.
    Nightcrawler?

Kerneas said:

No.
    Nightcrawler?
    Not happening. These are very weak champs.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Awesome
    Out of those - 3 are top tier - Doom , SS and Falcon . Elsa, Thing and Angela will be grt after dupe ..but nice build up so far OP . You have already seen my "disappointed" 6* roster 😆
    Rohit_316 said:

Out of those - 3 are top tier - Doom , SS and Falcon . Elsa, Thing and Angela will be grt after dupe ..but nice build up so far OP . You have already seen my "disappointed" 6* roster 😆

Yes I have.😉
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Bad
    No 6 star Groot
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Bad
    It's the worst 6* roster I've ever seen
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Awesome
    Hey! Rank 3 cyclops and become a member of CCP beta! It’s staring right at you! No kidding tho it’s pretty much one of THE most awesome rosters I’ve seen. Congo!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Bad
    No Ronin=trash
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Good
    It's actually pretty good, but Elsa depreciates the whole roster

No 6 star Groot

Thank gosh. If I had him Kabam might have banned my account due to using a cheatcode like the almighty groot.
    DRTO said:

It's the worst 6* roster I've ever seen

I am trying mate.😥
    Timmytdt said:

Hey! Rank 3 cyclops and become a member of CCP beta! It’s staring right at you! No kidding tho it’s pretty much one of THE most awesome rosters I’ve seen. Congo!

I don't think ccp beta is open for all thronebreakers. It requires a youtube channel and a set number of subscribers according to what I could gather.
    Even if it was the case i wouldn't r3 cyclops.

No Ronin=trash

I got 5 star ronin.😀
    Crcrcrc said:

It's actually pretty good, but Elsa depreciates the whole roster

Elsa's good and has got some cool tricks up her sleeves. She's also my first 6 star.
    Bad

No 6 star Groot

Thank gosh. If I had him Kabam might have banned my account due to using a cheatcode like the almighty groot.
    You'll pull him one day don't worry

No 6 star Groot

Yeah you too.
    Bad

No 6 star Groot

Yeah you too.
    I have him duped In my second account

No 6 star Groot

Yeah you too.
    I have him duped In my second account
    No in your main account.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Awesome
    Nice Doom.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Awesome
    Admit it you made this post just to flex doom
    I dont even have a doom above 3 star. Ive opened so many science and mystics....
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Bad
    The Bragging makes it one of the Worst Rosters