**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4star shard rewards in Goldblum Challenge?

I finished the Goldblum Grandmaster challenge 100%, then went back to play another round for fun.

I noticed that I was still getting 30 4 star shards for making a run.

I just wanted to make sure that the game is working properly and it's not an exploit, because it seems like a good farming opportunity if it's legit.

If any mods could give their two cents, I would appreciate it..

Thanks

Comments

• Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Drchuckles wrote: »
    I finished the Goldblum Grandmaster challenge 100%, then went back to play another round for fun.

I noticed that I was still getting 30 4 star shards for making a run.

I just wanted to make sure that the game is working properly and it's not an exploit, because it seems like a good farming opportunity if it's legit.

If any mods could give their two cents, I would appreciate it..

Thanks

It's normal. You got those shards from the crates you got along the way (1*-4*) if I'm not mistaken. If it were 300 however...
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    It is a viable way of farming 4-star shards, but I found out that this method takes forever. I mean, if you run Round 3 paths E and F, you only get 30 shards (IDK if it can be higher or lower). You need 2,000 shards for a full crystal. Assuming you started at 0 shards, you would need to run Round 3 at least 67 times. Not only would this cost a lot of energy, it would be awfully tedious and boring. Even I got bored after doing it twice. So I would not recommend this.
    If there is a better way and I'm just doing this wrong, please tell me because I am also in need of some 4-star shards as my last crystal awarded me with Iron Patriot... so yeah. Please do. Thanks Kascam.
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    I've run it an additional 6-7 times for this very reason. It appears that the 4 star chests on route D and F both drop 30 4 star shards as a minimum with a rare chance at 45 shards. I therefore only run route D. This also means Loki will have 50% less attack and health. With a 5 star rank 4 SL, each fight takes around 60 hits. I use Hawkeye for DS so that takes a little longer. Including load times and the occasional mistake, a run can take around 10-15 minutes.

I really don't think this is an exploit. If it was 300 shards a run then I'd think differently. However, I believe it's a pretty decent rate if you have a champ like SL.
  • DrchucklesDrchuckles Posts: 28
    QuantumBob, that was pretty much my line of thinking. If you've got a team that can run it efficiently and you have nothing better to do, why not farm it? It costs 11 energy per run. Easy to work in between arena grinds. I'll let others determine their own farming targets, but it would be simple to add a hundred shards a day, at a minimum. Plus, the Challenge is scheduled to run for another month.

Anyway, I just wanted to post this to get Moderator input, just in case, which is why I posted in the Bugs/issues section instead of Strategy/tips. If a mod wants to move the thread, that's fine, too.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Delete this
  • raheem95128raheem95128 Posts: 2
    This game is really awesome i want to get only 6 star players
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Best source of shards is the arena