**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My Daily TB Crystal Journey

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
Just thought it would be interesting to keep a log of my pulls. There are a number of threads with lists of what people pulled, but if you’re not TB and you want a realistic depiction of what to expect every day, here you go. (I find it hard when looking at stats sometimes to not look at the best rewards and think that surely I would get luckier than that. This is for all you visual learners)

Pretty happy with this. Only my second fully formed T2A in about two months of crystals.

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★

Awesome! Been TB since day one, i just pulled a full 6* for the first time.

Yep, saw the Vision AOU. Honestly, if I weren’t playing with suicides 24/7, I feel like I would actually use him a bit. Then again, it’s not like he has the most original animations or fun play style or anything.

Just waiting for the day when I pull 10k 6* shards. Probably will get me a Rhino or something.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Yep, saw the Vision AOU. Honestly, if I weren’t playing with suicides 24/7, I feel like I would actually use him a bit. Then again, it’s not like he has the most original animations or fun play style or anything.

Just waiting for the day when I pull 10k 6* shards. Probably will get me a Rhino or something.
    Yeah, he got benched. Tested him, nothing to write home about.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Just started paying attention this week. Happy to have these dailies!

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    So that’s where all the luck has gone... B)

Congrats. Haven’t pulled a full T2a since hitting TB early January.

Dr. Zola
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    I haven't been TB for a full month and I've pulled two full T5b and two 10 percenters. I know my luck will change, but so far the RNGenie is on my side.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    Have been TB for almost a month and already pulled a 6 star. Most t2a was 18k once and only 4500 t5b once but I'm more than happy with it.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    Got iron first from the 6 star lol
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Wow - haven't pulled a 6* or a full t5b yet despite being TB for months.... *sadness*
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 560 ★★★
    Nice! I’ve been TB for 10 ish days and besides one full t5b its mostly t4cc or t2a(which is great) no 5 or 6* yet
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    You're a thronebreaker now?

I mean, it’s not a fully formed 5*, but this only the 3rd time that I’ve pulled shards. Are there any other amounts? Each time mine has been 5k.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The feeling look like the first few months when I opened Cav daily years ago.....
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Lucky, I still haven't gotten any six star shards from them yet. I do pull the 5K five star shards pretty often though, usually twice month and three times so far, in two consecutive days.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Pulling 1/2 T4b most days. It's free stuff, so nothing to complain. B) . I am always up for more T4b.
    Definitely would have taken that T5CC...

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Yeah, been Thronebreaker a little over a month now and have gotten 5k 5* shards once, 4500 T5B shards a couple times and I think 1 fully formed T2A once. Normally I get 18,000 T4B shards or class shards.