**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who deserves my Tech Awakening Gem

DflexDflex Posts: 69
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    I never use my Guardian. Just a little last Cav difficulty. Why not Warlock?
    edited March 2021

I never use my Guardian. Just a little last Cav difficulty. Why not Warlock?

What? Warlock doesn’t need the sig.

Awakened guardian is a tank with even more utility
    That might be true but personally, having used a gem on him, I never use him.

Not saying he's not deserving of one, just that I can't place him in any content before warlock or even sentinel (or sparky).

And I love Canada!

Time to be fresh and original and give a different answer

Canada man
    I see what you did and love it.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Guardian
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★

Time to be fresh and original and give a different answer

Canada man
    Captain Canada
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guardian for sure.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    If you have min. 150 sigs , then do Guardian , else Sparky or save for Ghost.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Guardian if u got sigs
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I hate it when people don’t use Polls when it’s the perfect time to
  • DflexDflex Posts: 69
    I have about 50
    Mcdonalds said:

SWORD78 said:

It kills you type your answer?
    Lol
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

Cool down Big guy.
  • DflexDflex Posts: 69
    I don’t use guardian as much right now cuz he takes long to ramp up but maybe that’ll change if he’s awakened. But i only have about 40 sigs to dump into him
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Guardian is a good option

Guardian is the best option
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Guardian gains the most from the gem. That said, I would always recommend giving resources to the champs you play the most. Not always the most popular opinion, but since it's a game I like to give my resources to the champ I enjoy playing the most.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Guardian even if you don't have a lot of sigs. You can put them into him over time. He benefits the most from it.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Another on the Guardian chain, along with all of your tech sigs to Guardian 'till he's maxed.

Gotta say, your luck in Tech is stellar. Sentinel and Spidey are both alright for the AG, but I don't use either of them anymore. Warlock isn't suggested because the extra damage is really only slightly useful for AW defense and maybe(eh) the rare lifecycle node.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Save it for Ghost, your tech luck is pretty great. She should be yours soon.
  • Lordchungus575Lordchungus575 Posts: 63
    Guardian no doubt and if you have sigs even better
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Sentinel is good with his sig ability
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Use it on guardian and put all your tech sigs into him.