**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5000 prestige looking for alliance

I'm looking for an alliance currently running map 5x5 and getting 90+ million. Have no problems running war, and hitting milestones.

I will be at 5064 for prestige today

Line id is r3zonate, in game is R3zonate

Comments

• Mi_WarriorMi_Warrior Posts: 63
    U seems good to us. We do map5×5 with 90mil+ aq score. Join me on line as hari_ss.so or in game as The_Analyzer
  • I added you on Line.
    Are you still looking for a new alliance?
  • I actually am looking again. Just looking for a laid back alliance, and by laid back I mean leaders and officers that understand its a game, everyone participates but there is an understanding that life comes before a game..

I would consider myself very active, and play a lot of Arena. It would be great to be in alliance were everyone at least does T4 arena and the alliance arena events at least hit the alpha milestone.
  • EmilyEmily Posts: 11
    Add me on line emily1418 if you're still looking and want to discuss. Think you could be a good fit
  • r3zonater3zonate Posts: 47
    edited May 2018
    Looking for a new alliance, again preferably with one that plays arena if anyone has any opening positions.

Current prestige is 5943

ow143jlwqjdp.png

zjks05ztyl52.png
  • tacj0gsn9il3.png
  • LabLauncherLabLauncher Posts: 12
    Hi.

We're looking for a player. Currently running Map 5x5 with 110mil points. We're all adults and US based. Manageable minimums and donations cover AQ costs (with reduced weeks when the treasury is full).

Hit me up on Line if you're interested. lablauncher