**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apocalypse arena

Gazthehillbilly012Gazthehillbilly012 Posts: 126
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How many points do people think will be required to get his 4*. I’ve never really grounded arena that hard but really want apocalypse in my roster.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    3.1M
  • Wow that high, that might be a bit much for me then
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    New 4*s at basic arena last year, usually go from 1.7-2.2mil, depending on the champ.
    I would say a 2.5mil+ score will be more than enough.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Normally 2m is more than enough for Apoc is one of those fairly unique champs that could be game-changing even as a 4* so he'll be going for much higher - agree with the ~3.1m above.
  • Maybe not my best choice to try and grind out a champ for the first time I think!
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    I'd say between 2.2 - 2.6m. Put up 2.6m to be safe, and I'm sure you'd get him. The last champion to break 3m was Doom on the 1st round back in May of last year. Haven't seen a 4* basic champion break 2.2m ever since. Most are going for 1.6-1.9m with an occasional 2.1 cutoff here and there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk/htmlview#

Click over one tab to see the 4* basic arena cutoff history.
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    I would grind arena for him..