**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 8 of Odin's Gauntlet

1235»

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Electro does work, It is a little tricky but it does work here. I would have like to have recorded a video and sent a link and all, but I suck so I used up my entries. I am not sure, but it told me to wait for reset, So around 5 PST, I will let yall know if it is 7 attempts a day or something like that.

It’s not seven attempts a day. Seven attempts until it’s done.
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 442 ★★★
    @SpideyFunko , I will see around 5pm PST, if it allows me back in, I will let them know through suport.
    @Zan0 , well, I had no real effective counter and I don't have time to area grind for units for revive and stuff. I know it is a pretty big chunk that I lost, but I don't think I will be able to do it anyway. I lost 3 of em just trying to win with Torch cause he's pretty much all I got.
    Alright, So Yep, 7 entries for everyone. It's been a pleasure to have aided each other during this event. Have a good week!
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Electro does work, It is a little tricky but it does work here. I would have like to have recorded a video and sent a link and all, but I suck so I used up my entries. I am not sure, but it told me to wait for reset, So around 5 PST, I will let yall know if it is 7 attempts a day or something like that.

Most likely one attempt a day
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

gsil6374 said:

Here's a tip:

So I've been using the Domino trinity for this entire event. Of course Domino has been the MVP, however she SUCKED against Odin. THen I thought to use the fire priest. Turns out, he can send Odin to Niflheimr thanks to all them debuffs. Other two spots on my roster are just for synergies which I don't even need.

Problem is... The debuffs aren't always giving us the powergain buffs needed for buffed up. It's bugged for many... Usually when Odin doesn't show his persistent charge.

I've just been using Colossus or Venom and they naturally are buffed up and have been fine. But, others have said their colossus didn't start with the usual 3 armor ups, nor gained more either as they parried.

To me, it sounds like the same issue that has been plaguing NF, Aegon and our other champs, is now akso causing Odin trouble and it's side effect is also impacting the power gain from working (as intended) when odin's persistent charge is missing.
    I just fought Odin and all the nodes are gone from him except increased buff duration
  • Chikel said:

I just fought Odin and all the nodes are gone from him except increased buff duration

Guess ppl are still finding some last threads where the UPDATE for Tier-8 Odin Node has not gotten the Announcement posted yet.

@SummonerNR , Thanks for the information!