**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse stun immune doesn’t work in 7.1.2 sometimes

Dear Kabam! Check 7.1.2. I tried use Apocalypse there with full 4 charges and sometimes his stun immune doesn’t work. I have video but can’t download it. It says that he is stun immune while he is striking so I used hits when timer with stun was almost end and it works, but not all the time! Just very annoying to be stunned in the middle of combo when he should be stun immune due to his ability.

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You gotta time your combos so that when the stun timer expires you are hitting the opponent.
  • As I texted, I was able to avoid stun whole fight due to his ability and at the end of fight I was stun at the middle of my combo. Unfortunately I can’t download video. But definitely something doesn’t work right with his stun immunity
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Post a video, it would help clarify everything
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    If it was against CAIW it could have been glanced. Otherwise I’d say you got hosed.
  • How can I download video? There’s only option add pictures. Don’t see possibility. Everyone can try Apocalypse on that quest 7.1.2 where Venom Boss left path.