**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Proxima Midnight a good pull?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled her as a 5* and I’m wondering if I should rank her up. I’ve heard that she is decent but I’ve also heard she sucks. Should I rank her up?

Is Proxima Midnight a good pull? 70 votes

Yes she is good Rank her up
55%
ISO8PotatoSighsohardTheManMythLegend16wegnerkCupidyuwShtickRickReferencercm2017Texas_11StellarDenzel116Rockypantherx_Sham_Kill_GreyEtjamaSpeedro420Superfighter101Sarvanga1_Icy000 39 votes
No she isn’t Good don’t waste resources
15%
AdvFabwiziDavepool87RenaxqqParam1988Thanks_D19HelpingZura_1Ihatecontestofchampswhyme_why6Zman5655 11 votes
She’s meh
28%
Bpn88855ReeseSmith14Rbk19B_Dizzle_01Captain_frost7WordunkenLordSmasherLegendary_PoeyPrakhar_82DawsManAddictorTheBair123ScrubhanWill3808Cowabunga[Deleted User]TheBoogyManCangaceiroSeñor Dudeshut_up_heather 20 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    1. Insane SP3
    2. Synergy with Corvus / nebula etc,
    3. Abyss vs havok
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

1. Insane SP3
    2. Synergy with Corvus / nebula etc,
    3. Abyss vs havok

How crazy are we talking?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Awakened proxima is a beast
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/kucCpEFrPPg
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    She's ok. If you got Corvus it will be good to rank her up
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    She’s meh
    Besides wailing on Winter Soldier there is nothing she can do that a heap of others can't do better.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    lol what’s funny is I forgot I even had her
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    She’s meh

Besides wailing on Winter Soldier there is nothing she can do that a heap of others can't do better.

You and people like you with that stupid mindset are most def the people who make post after post of how bad their roster are. This game doesnt revolve around 5 champs ffs. Just because someone isnt the absolute best doesnt make them bad. Stop trying to ruin someone's pulls with nonsense
    He brings up a good point tho. Many would argue that you shouldn't invest in CGR, (or that he isn't the best cosmic, corvus is better, etc) I could show them screen shots of hundreds of thousands of crits worth of damage, however this doesn't make a champion super useable. To be fair, Proxima is a good champion. ROL is helpful but we can't make decisions based on how hard they destroy Winter Soldier.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    She’s meh

DawsMan said:

You and people like you with that stupid mindset are most def the people who make post after post of how bad their roster are. This game doesnt revolve around 5 champs ffs. Just because someone isnt the absolute best doesnt make them bad. Stop trying to ruin someone's pulls with nonsense
    He brings up a good point tho. Many would argue that you shouldn't invest in CGR, (or that he isn't the best cosmic, corvus is better, etc) I could show them screen shots of hundreds of thousands of crits worth of damage, however this doesn't make a champion super useable. To be fair, Proxima is a good champion. ROL is helpful but we can't make decisions based on how hard they destroy Winter Soldier.
    No he doesnt bring up a good point ffs. And neither do you. If you dont know a champion then stop showcasing that ignorance. Take the time to learn them. It actually do piss me off reading that you both think u know her and call her good for rol only
    He most definitely brings up a valid point. If someone didn't know how to use prox and saw that, they'd be like wow she can do that all the time she's bgt, when the truth is she can't. It requires ramp up, awakening for those furies, it's just not simple. Accessible yes, but not simple or something you just pick up and blast thru opponents. I know how to use both champions 'ffs' :'( .

I never said she's only good for ROL idk where you got that from, I think you may just be pulling ideas from a hat.

What makes me a little frustrated is that you instantly harp on LordSmasher for 1) having an opinion and 2) saying you can't base how good a champion is on ROL and other champions can do similar things to what prox can do. I know he slammed her, and proxima is much better than he thinks, but it's nothing to get your ears in a knot about and get mad at me as well.

And I'm the one showcasing ignorance... SMH.