**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My account has been compromised

Someone has been logging into my account without even giving him my permission nor my data, he also took over another guys account, Kabam could you help me out?

Comments

• GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Change password much lately? Could help, no?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    GQuantao wrote: »
    Change password much lately? Could help, no?

It shows you how little you know about security of the game. Even if you change it, the user could still login that you gave your password to previously if they haven't logged out.

• Naga239Naga239 Posts: 6
    I changed the passwords already but that doesn’t log the three person out of my account
  • @Naga239 - Do you have your game synced to FB? If so, get rid of that. One of my fellow officers in the Alliance I'm in had their MCoC account hacked with that method. He got rid of the sync and started a Kabam account. Hasn't had an issue since. FB accounts are getting hacked all the damn time. I had to change my FB password last month as someone tried logging in from a foreign device and they sent me an email notifying me. If not, make sure you send a support ticket to Kabam and go through the steps to secure your account. If they nuke it, it might hep you in restoring your account. Better to be safe than sorry. On that note, sorry to hear that people are screwing with you. You'd think someone with that kind of knowledge would put it to better use than tinkering with some individual's access to a game. So juvenile....
  • dolann__dolann__ Posts: 98
    edited October 2017
    @SiriusBreak we can sync with FB ???
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Apparently yes, to save your progress like you would with a Kabam account, or Google Play (or whatever for iOS). I wouldn't recommend it though. Like I said, leaves you more vulnerable to Hacks @dolann__ . We had to temporarily demote that Officer for fear someone might start a kick fest. He sorted it out by getting rid of the sync with FB.
    @Naga239 - Do you have your game synced to FB? If so, get rid of that. One of my fellow officers in the Alliance I'm in had their MCoC account hacked with that method. He got rid of the sync and started a Kabam account. Hasn't had an issue since. FB accounts are getting hacked all the damn time. I had to change my FB password last month as someone tried logging in from a foreign device and they sent me an email notifying me. If not, make sure you send a support ticket to Kabam and go through the steps to secure your account. If they nuke it, it might hep you in restoring your account. Better to be safe than sorry. On that note, sorry to hear that people are screwing with you. You'd think someone with that kind of knowledge would put it to better use than tinkering with some individual's access to a game. So juvenile....
    @Naga239 - Do you have your game synced to FB? If so, get rid of that. One of my fellow officers in the Alliance I'm in had their MCoC account hacked with that method. He got rid of the sync and started a Kabam account. Hasn't had an issue since. FB accounts are getting hacked all the damn time. I had to change my FB password last month as someone tried logging in from a foreign device and they sent me an email notifying me. If not, make sure you send a support ticket to Kabam and go through the steps to secure your account. If they nuke it, it might hep you in restoring your account. Better to be safe than sorry. On that note, sorry to hear that people are screwing with you. You'd think someone with that kind of knowledge would put it to better use than tinkering with some individual's access to a game. So juvenile....

I’m not even linked to Facebook I don’t know how this people even figured out my email address smh

• Yeah, who knows how, or why for that matter. I hope you submitted a support ticket through Kabam. They'll take you through the steps to verify your information, and secure your account. There's a section in the support tickets for such an occasion. That fact alone spells this happens ENTIRELY too often.
    Yeah, who knows how, or why for that matter. I hope you submitted a support ticket through Kabam. They'll take you through the steps to verify your information, and secure your account. There's a section in the support tickets for such an occasion. That fact alone spells this happens ENTIRELY too often.
    Yes I submitted a ticket but they’re te to respond
    @SiriusBreak
  • Hopefully they do sooner than later. Again, sorry to hear this. Hope all gets resolved for you.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    One of the strongest members of my alliance (nearly 400K hero rating) lost all the assets of his account today. Someone hacked his account and he lost all the 4* hero crystals he had saved up, as well as over 5 million in battle chips!
    Yes, he has submitted a ticket. Please help an innocent player who was victimized, Kabam!
  • @KDoggg2017 that is just AWFUL!!! On that note I might change my password monthly just to stay ahead of the curve. I hope they fix that soon. That's a LOT to lose.
  • Perhaps we should leave a suggestion to have device verification be a bigger part of sign in. Say if you ARE using a different device than usual, they send a verification email with a special code to the email account associated with your game account. Then you have to enter such a code to allow you access to your account on a foreign device. Would help slow down account sharing, hacking, and keep people from getting scammed out of their accounts from the scum in Global that say "Message me and I'll give you X number of units." They then proceed to ask you your login info so they can "give you units." I've had people try and run that hustle. I go along with it to get screen shots to send to Kabam so their accounts get banned. People like that are just low lifes. Not to be blunt, but you kind of deserve it at that point for accepting an offer that would be tantamount to cheating, but just the same, it's not right.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    @KDoggg2017 that is just AWFUL!!! On that note I might change my password monthly just to stay ahead of the curve. I hope they fix that soon. That's a LOT to lose.

It is very frustrating to watch someone who has invested nearly 3 years into this game get treated so unfairly. We chatted a moment yesterday, and the next thing I see is a notification that he has left the alliance?!?!? An hour later my friend logs in, sees he is no longer an alliance member, and was under the assumption that we kicked him for no reason... until he realized all the assets he had saved up were GONE!

Bottom line? Some people really suck.
    And it’s a wrap @SiriusBreak everything safe now
  • Hey there! Since you have submitted a ticket to Kabam support, we can not help you any further with your account here in the forums. This thread will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.