**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do not maxed out your 5* champ

Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
When you have a maximum level 4* (Lvl 99) and you duped it again, you get 275 5* shards, gold, ISO and a max signature ability crystal. The max signature ability crystal has a high probability of giving you another 275 5* shards.

I have a Lvl 200 5* Rogue that I duped again from the purchase of several GM crystals. Guess what? I only have 275 6* shards, gold and ISO. No max signature ability crystal. No other rewards. Seems that the rewards for duping a maxed out 5* is inferior to duping a non-maxed out 5*.

So don’t max out the 5*. In fact, not having a max signature ability crystal means there is no incentive to max out your 5*.

Comments

• SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Don’t 5* go to sig 250?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Slig wrote: »
    Don’t 5* go to sig 250?

Nope max sig is 200
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    Slig wrote: »
    Don’t 5* go to sig 250?

No. They stop at 200.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Dr_ARCHer wrote: »
    When you have a maximum level 4* (Lvl 99) and you duped it again, you get 275 5* shards, gold, ISO and a max signature ability crystal. The max signature ability crystal has a high probability of giving you another 275 5* shards.

I have a Lvl 200 5* Rogue that I duped again from the purchase of several GM crystals. Guess what? I only have 275 6* shards, gold and ISO. No max signature ability crystal. No other rewards. Seems that the rewards for duping a maxed out 5* is inferior to duping a non-maxed out 5*.

So don’t max out the 5*. In fact, not having a max signature ability crystal means there is no incentive to max out your 5*.

All i m reading is you hv a 5 star duped level 200 Rogue...Thats pretty sweet....
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Seems that the rewards for duping a maxed out 5* is inferior to duping a non-maxed out 5*.

Seems to me it's not inferior, it's the same.

I don't have any control on who I max out and who I don't.

Besides, my highest signature on a 5* must be 60.

Spino wrote: »
    Seems that the rewards for duping a maxed out 5* is inferior to duping a non-maxed out 5*.

Seems to me it's not inferior, it's the same.

I don't have any control on who I max out and who I don't.

Besides, my highest signature on a 5* must be 60.

It is inferior because when you dupe a non maxed champ, you get 20 levels upgrade, 275 6* shards, gold and ISO. If you dupe a maxed champ, you only get 275 6* shards, gold, and ISO.

And yes you have some control over who to maxed using 5* signature stones.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    You have a good complaint, it is nonsense not getting anything for max sig.

But to suggest we shouldn't take our champs to max sig would be to assume we have control over crystal drops. So its really unavoidable.
  • You used any sig stones on her or duped her 10 times???
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    dolann__ wrote: »
    You used any sig stones on her or duped her 10 times???

It does not matter. He said he dupped her after she got to lvl 200.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I wonder how many people this affects in the game. How many people have duped a max sig 200 5*? Seems like first world problems if you ask me.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Playing MCOC is sort of a first world luxury anyway, so the problems will obviously be insignificant when compared to others outside of the first world but the fact remains, in the realm of said first world, where all of us reside, it's a little disappointing to hear this is the case.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Wait duping a sig 200 doesn't give a max sig crystal yet?

There has to be some compensation for that man. They introduced 6* and we already have 6* shards to collect now.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    DO NOT MAXED OUT YOUR 5* CHAMP

Watch them past participles, pal.
    For this game to continue to flourish, players must feel that they can progress in the game. Once the progression starts to taper off, people won’t feel that the game is engaging enough (to borrow a term used by DNA3000 in the discussion of 6* champs), and they will begin to lose interest. 6* champs are introduced for this reason i.e. top players can still progress.

Right now, the current design is such that when you have maxed out 5*, further duping will result in lesser rewards, which is equivalent to reaching a plateau. There is therefore no incentive to try to max out your 5* because you will get fewer rewards.

In my case, I have bought bundles of 5* Mutant signature stones. I should nhave left Rogue at Level 180, and if I dupe her again, I will get her up to Level 200. But I must hope not to dupe her twice because that will mean getting fewer rewards once she reaches Level 200.

Right now, my DV is at Lvl 175, my HE at 165, my Majid at 125, and my SL is at 86 (but I have 55 5* tech sig stones) and my Juggernaut at 120. Duping them will lead them nearer to Level 200, whereupon further duping will be penalising for me.
  • I see what you did there... don't max out your champs so that you lose out on the prestige race.... lol
    I see what you did there... don't max out your champs so that you lose out on the prestige race.... lol

Hmmm... I never considered the loss in prestige for not maxing out a 5*. I’m just concerned about not being fairly rewarded.
  • SpideySpidey Posts: 45
    I suggest the maxed out 5* crystal should have 6* shards and 3 rare champs (5* and 6* versions of Kang, Deadpool, and OG Vision).
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I don't see that as a reason not to Max Sig. 6*s are coming. The possibility of Shards and 6* IIF has just come.
    I don't see that as a reason not to Max Sig. 6*s are coming. The possibility of Shards and 6* IIF has just come.

Currently, you don’t get a max signature ability crystal, so there is no way to get a 6* IIF. So until Kabam start giving out fairer rewards, there is no point in maxing out your 5*.