**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

March: How Do you feel about the current state of the contest?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
This is a post related to @Agent_X_zzz ‘s, so thanks!

After all the Odin drama, Champions becoming gods, Odin not being so great (and very very disappointing), and the (forum) controversy. How do you all feel?

March: How Do you feel about the current state of the contest? 242 votes

Super fun
10%
GroundedWisdomBitterSteelJoeLukazuffySungjCupidJedi_HawkeKDSuperFlash10Colinwhitworth69QacobJollyHawkEwell65SSS69IronGladiator229832057573SuperiorSymbioteGiuliameijRouger4KobikobsRayaan_2000Riptide 26 votes
Still decently fun
43%
DrZolacytwbcCazXxicylovexXnameplasDarkrider05AspenShadowstrikeThatGuyYouSaw235MasterduxCassyHammerbro_64RasiloverpseudosaneSix_strings6Texas_11redsoxpatsfan89Raichu626Mysterioshadow_lurker22 106 votes
I’m tired out
34%
MagicBentonWorld EaterRaganatorVceeHeheheh7777VerzzAinyPwf57Wsm10TimrosWarlord5386Was525PseudouberAdvSachhyam257GoddessIliaswvonkScopeotoe987Colonaut123Eternity0 84 votes
I quit the game already
1%
RebarkMainRoninAdios50 3 votes
Other
4%
Alex_sc11Haji_Saabmostlyharmlessnjdrum663GK_23ThecurlerNojokejaymAleorItsDamien_I_BeroManKillswitch01 12 votes
g it’s time to make the HB is a top 1 tech thread
4%
Furious_Fighter1UnidentifiedCreatureSkillful_starH3t3rMaxwell24MasterpuffBuffBeasthermThe_Sentry06Melengwu[Deleted User] 11 votes

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Game's still fun although it could be spicier.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Super fun
    It could be better but I’m still having a ton of fun. I did take almost a year long break from mid 2019 to 2020, so I’m not burnt out
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I’m tired out
    I mean this isn't related to the current game situation, more of where I am in content. The main things that I'm working towards are 6.3.6 completion and Variant 6 completion. I find myself saving up 500-ish units, and then going at a run, and completely failing and having to restart. Also, AP tests are coming up, so I won't be able to grind arena for units.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Still decently fun
    Sloggy, but there’s still stuff to do. Once I finish Cav EQ, I tend to dial back.

Redeeming the Odin quest with a fair fix helped a lot. That’s a big plus.

Dr. Zola
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Still decently fun
    Idk, events just feel very meh lately. I'm enjoying it still
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    I’m tired out
    This game is sooo boring i finsh new event Quest 3 top difficulty few Day ago and now Just logging in... Ssoooo boored
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I’m tired out
    Can only play a reasonable amount on weekends nowadays, so yeah; time constraints.

Can't even think of arena.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    It's time.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Super fun
    The game in general has been "meh" recently, which barely any new content since December.

For me though, this month has been great. I got back into the game after a 2 month break, am nearly done with exploring 6.4 (3 paths left), and pulled a 6* CGR yesterday! Happy days!
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Still decently fun
    The game is still fun, the events have been a little boring but still mostly fine. I’m just waiting for the Roadmap to complete this month or to start the next one
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    I’m tired out
    Not even the games fault i just finished 6.3, and im not ready for 6.4 or V1. And v2 just seems boring to me
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Still decently fun
    Not the best right now, but still very solid. I don't expect too much out of the next three months tbh, because the game is gearing towards 7.2 and most likely variant 7 as well. Also...Summer of Pain potentially?
  • PulliPulli Posts: 116
    Still decently fun

It’s kind of just been 3 standard months in the game. No big content, no utterly game breaking champs, the buffs have been great but nothing earth shattering.

It’s been very quiet in game I think it’s fair to say. Most of my time is spent grinding arena, and I’m losing enthusiasm for a that a bit

I’m really hoping we get a variant, challenge or even 7.2 next month.

I know for my account personally, it’s been pretty much completely stagnant since January when I explored abyss. But that’s because I’ve got everything done, that isn’t really Kabam’s fault.

Overall, the state of the game is...it’s good. I’m tired out but I think it’s in a healthy place. Buffs are bringing some much needed improvement to people’s rosters, Cav EQ is now actually rewarding, the side quests, while not perfect, having been too bad in terms of grindiness.

The new champs have probably been the worst thing this year. Stryfe is by far and away the best. Jubilee is pretty good, I really like her, but most of her impact is early to mid game. Psycho man is super interesting, but the damage is too low to actually be viable in a lot of situations over other options. Super skrull was just terrible. Mangog is very much a mixed bag, better than jubilee but is lacking in the practicality department, and using his utility murders all his damage. Odin is incredibly meh by himself, and just improves numbers on a lot of other champs, but doesn’t do much to make them practical like Apoc

Still, I’m going to grind the 5* in arena. Or attempt to.

The game just needs something that people can get excited for, especially mid month because geez is the game dead right now. No buff news, no inkling what’s coming next month, no community vote, not even any leaks

And of course, the overarching mystery of where Sigil witch is.

True. Even though it was just added. (Cav EQ) they need to put Thronebreaker EQ by the end of the year.

6* arena need to be added in the game man. I'm pretty certain that Act 7.2 is gonna have Tier 3 alphas and Tier Six Basic catalysts. So it's time to put 6* arenas in the game. And more arena choices.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Still decently fun
    A little more end game content would help. I'm done with all end game content so act 7.2 or something else couldn't happen fast enough. Also, make masteries free already! That is all.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I'm definitely not experiencing burnout atm lol. It's been quieter recently but I've taken the time to do story quests and variant content. I've also been able to spend more time doing actual work since it been less stir-crazy so I'm not complaining
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Still decently fun
    The games still fun - I’m focusing a lot on AW at the moment which is keeping me going and giving me goals. I’m slowly starting to save units up for the 4th July rather than do a big 8/10 week grind as well.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Still decently fun

It’s kind of just been 3 standard months in the game. No big content, no utterly game breaking champs, the buffs have been great but nothing earth shattering.

It’s been very quiet in game I think it’s fair to say. Most of my time is spent grinding arena, and I’m losing enthusiasm for a that a bit

I’m really hoping we get a variant, challenge or even 7.2 next month.

I know for my account personally, it’s been pretty much completely stagnant since January when I explored abyss. But that’s because I’ve got everything done, that isn’t really Kabam’s fault.

Overall, the state of the game is...it’s good. I’m tired out but I think it’s in a healthy place. Buffs are bringing some much needed improvement to people’s rosters, Cav EQ is now actually rewarding, the side quests, while not perfect, having been too bad in terms of grindiness.

The new champs have probably been the worst thing this year. Stryfe is by far and away the best. Jubilee is pretty good, I really like her, but most of her impact is early to mid game. Psycho man is super interesting, but the damage is too low to actually be viable in a lot of situations over other options. Super skrull was just terrible. Mangog is very much a mixed bag, better than jubilee but is lacking in the practicality department, and using his utility murders all his damage. Odin is incredibly meh by himself, and just improves numbers on a lot of other champs, but doesn’t do much to make them practical like Apoc

Still, I’m going to grind the 5* in arena. Or attempt to.

The game just needs something that people can get excited for, especially mid month because geez is the game dead right now. No buff news, no inkling what’s coming next month, no community vote, not even any leaks

And of course, the overarching mystery of where Sigil witch is.

Well said. This is very close to how I feel. I still have content to do but it’s not fun content.

Dr. Zola
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    It's a bit boring with no new permanent content to do. The game also has way too many bugs as well. But generally, I guess it's a lot better than what it was last year.
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Still decently fun
    I’m between endgame and intermediate because I am Cav, have 7 6*s and 2 5/65 5*s along with currently grinding the Apoc arena to improve my 6* Storm X
  • LucianCatalinLucianCatalin Posts: 2
    Those 30 6* shards rewards for winning a tier 5 AW are beyond ridiculous, close to offensive even
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Other
    At this point I do some game play more out habit and boredom. A little bit of AQ and monthly EQ. Only reasons I have not fully checked out is because it is a good time waster the first week after a new Monthly EQ is released and I already have so much time and money invested in the game.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Super fun
    I'm not sure what Forum controversy you're referring to, but it never ceases to amaze me how people still expect every Champ to be OP. Coming up on 200 Champs (roughly), they're not all going to be Gods.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★

Too many bugs and inconsistencies within the game which removes the fun element. I've gone from being an avid enthusiast to only playing here and there to fill up my spare time.

And yet after we spend units or what not we still haven't seen anything for the game being so buggy...
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Other
    I’m not interested in it that much anymore, it’s to disappointing.