**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your most used AW attacker?

FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
Sorry for lots of options. I know people tend to use different champs due to roster size/familiarity.

Who is your most used AW attacker? 162 votes

Warlock
8%
AspenDoonxRbk19ShrimpRReaper2823LordSmasherSarvanga1_Thoye3Nah01AburaeesCloudwalkerRayaan_2000KingCybertronAAA003 14 votes
Human Torch
11%
Mr_PlatypusDuo_KulioWicket329Manar198xTheAngryOneCr7ms7rs7AleorDes99EinfachSoSeraphionH3t3rBuffBeastCharlie21540MrGreekStebo_79RaviDaviWild_Meat84RavenKeeper 18 votes
Doctor Doom
13%
razielVceeLvernon15CassypseudosaneplayinggameletspaceoctopusIKONLuke9523Annihilator13_FiiNCHRenaxqqAlyzanJessieSHilbert_unbeatable2Gr8TonyStarkJenskeDRowdyFBIBKThejesh_12345678Light7 22 votes
Quake
14%
BitterSteelRaganatorzuffygadgetfanaticWarlord5386CupidTitoBandito187Dr_Z01dbergJamesA15EtjamaUmbertoDelRioTheTalentsTrashyPandaAgent_X_zzzMerseysideRedKobikobsTheBair123ScrubhanBurrito2525BlackTuran 23 votes
Ghost
2%
Xva23AVCAN12HoitadoDarkKnight646 4 votes
Magik
1%
TheVyrusMobile_P0tat0Cowabunga 3 votes
Nick Fury
4%
Stagedear85JuggerNotSkillful_starAomine_Daiki10Davepool87Param1988JohnyBoyBdot13 8 votes
Apocalypse
2%
YoMoveswvonkodishika123LORDSPOOKY66 4 votes
Corvus
8%
PugpoliceBattle_GreninjaMarvzeliusKsp_2099Ted_n00bgentFabwiziHeraldofThunderMusikmenShenkCrcrcrcCeltic1981RiptideDönermino 13 votes
Other
32%
danielmathMagicBentonJwallace25Bpn88855Foxhero007NojokejaymhungryhungrybbqMasterduxSpiderCoolsOnmixKerneasBuckyBruhUnidentifiedCreatureGoddessIliasMoosetiptronicYtylRockypantherxSidDDragonMattstafariLpirnie5321 53 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I don't run high tier war for the time being, but when I do, I'll probably use CMM with NF and Quake for synergies
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Quake
    I have a range of teams I take, but quake is on every one of them

CGR, quake, Nick
    Falcon, quake, torch
    Void, quake, sorcerer supreme
    G2099, warlock, quake
    And many more combinations of champs and teams, but whoever I take, I bring quake
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I don't even run war anymore, but archangel used to be my main attacker.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Other
    None of the above

I take path 9 both sections so it’s actually Emma frost
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Other
    Typically magneto. I also throw in others depending on the defenders but bwcv is also a common attacker.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake
    There are usually just 2 or 3 wars a season where I don't bring Quake. The other 2 slots are normally filled by Claire, HT, Warlock, Mole Man, Doom, or AA.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    6 star rank 2 almost always gets the job done
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Other
    Omega currently
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Quake
    My apologies, if I could edit the original post I would remove magik to substitute mags
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Other
    I take Cap IW everywhere man😂
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Human Torch
    Always either Torch or Doom or both.
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Corvus
    Almost 2 years now. Earlier he was a 4* and last year i got 5* of him and he is always in team.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Other
    BWCV is the one person I always bring. Cycle in Quake, Nick, HT, OR, and Mags.

Edit: I forgot I also bring Ronin (if NF is tied up in a quest) and Guardian often
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Human Torch
    My most commonly used champs.
    Torch
    Warlock
    Havok
    Claire
    Stealthy
    Storm X
    Spider Gwen
    Venom
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Doctor Doom
    Doom then ghost then breaks down a bit, this war used doom warlock and doc ock
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    Nick fury. Play with the first life and if I mess up he revives right back up baby. Plus he counters evade,can go unblockable(for autoblock) good damage and great synergies. He's always on the team. That way I have 4 Champs instead of 3.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Human Torch
    My path normally has a couple mystics, and I often blitz through left minibosses which usually ends with a mystic so HT is almost always on the team.
    Warlock, magneto, fury and a few others are fairly common for me to use as well.
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Other
    G2099 and sorcerer supreme
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Other
    I almost always bring in BWCV. She's my go to boss killer if it's thing, dragon man etc.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Other
    Cap iw
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Other
    Cap IW and BWCV
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,805 ★★★★★
    Other
    Guilly99 and Rogue
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Other
    CAIW
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Other
    Guardian... the block proficiency is very helpful and he's very useful for the health pools in war
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    I've brought Quake to exactly 1 war in the last four seasons.

It will never happen again.
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Mole man as I take path 4