**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I r3 next

WodimanWodiman Posts: 30
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
On the fence for my next rank up.

Who should I r3 next 52 votes

Captain Marvel Movie
26%
TristanKill_GreyEinfachSoMaxwell24MasterpuffBen_15455ΜιKEGr8TonyStarkTheBair123king_ov_scrubsIryseCrcrcrcSalve_maker05ewpher 14 votes
Corvus
65%
MagicBentonPugpoliceYoMovesLvernon15Furion17AdvGoddessIliasJuggerNotzeezee57Colinwhitworth69Luke9523Aaronc94Sarvanga1_MaratoxH3t3rKsp_2099Icy000Thoye3FiiNCHRenaxqq 34 votes
Angela
7%
RaganatorMrBanksGarrettNAlyzan 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    If you run suicides then CG , if not then CMM.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    If Angela is at least at sig 100, go with her. If cmm is awakened and angela isn't at or above sig 100, go with her. If none of them are awakened, go with corvus
  • WodimanWodiman Posts: 30
    All 3 awakened. Angela around 60. Cmm at 160. Corvus at 20
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie
    Wodiman said:

All 3 awakened. Angela around 60. Cmm at 160. Corvus at 20

160?!

Definitely CMM.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    I guess an argument can be made for angela since her damage is the lowest amongst the three so she’d *need* it the most?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Corbus