**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ihulk crushing end game content

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
and rol...

And im having fun doing it which someone said in another thread wasnt possible so check mate on you sir!
Anyways just a few fights here and there on different things hes really great for and a perfect rol fight at the end just to show he looks like when everything goes a okay with rng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bEgrfnUbps
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

HA I KNEW IT.

Btw, I’m opening a 6* featured tonight, so hopefully I get the OP god tier champ.

May need a midnight vigil for you.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    If you're going to continue doing this, it's better to do so in a more proper way.

You can do the same as other's are doing. Just create one single thread on the section for these kind of things (channel shout-out, share videos), and everytime you have a new video, just update the thread with it.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/categories/strategy-and-tips

There are a couple of examples there already for you to see it. This way it won't flood the forums as much as you're currently doing, and it will help keep these things organized and kept in the right place.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

If you're going to continue doing this, it's better to do so in a more proper way.

You can do the same as other's are doing. Just create one single thread on the section for these kind of things (channel shout-out, share videos), and everytime you have a new video, just update the thread with it.

There are a couple of examples there already for you to see it. This way it won't flood the forums as much as you're currently doing, and it will help keep these things organized and kept in the right place.

but why would it go in strategy and tips?
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    The fact that you got to 25 rage stacks on a ROL fight proves exactly why he doesn’t need a longer rage timer. Loved this video though man! Great stuff!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

The fact that you got to 25 rage stacks on a ROL fight proves exactly why he doesn’t need a longer rage timer. Loved this video though man! Great stuff!

It’s actually not too hard to hit 25 rage when you aren’t fighting anything with nodes that hurt his playstyle.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

This isn't a how to, this is a flex
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

OGAvenger said:

No it doesn’t he got the stun off every special. Literally everything went right in that fight. Miss the special one stun or AI blocks then it’s over. Bye bye rage stacks.
    And that is the risk you take when using iHulk. You can build them back up incredibly fast.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

HA I KNEW IT.

Btw, I’m opening a 6* featured tonight, so hopefully I get the OP god tier champ.

Good luck mate!!!!!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    IHULK IS LOVE IHULK IS LIFE

BEST SCIENCE CHAMPION IN THE GAME, SPREAD THE WORD BOYS
    Crcrcrc said:

HA I KNEW IT.

⚠Do not think about iHulk when opening it⚠

Think about bad champs like Red Goblin or Dormehmu
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

HA I KNEW IT.

bad champs like Red Goblin

something doesn’t add up here

Crcrcrc said:

HA I KNEW IT.

bad champs like Red Goblin

something doesn’t add up here
    Red Goblin is walmart Venom