**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wow free 3*s! At least give them a purpose

2»

Comments

• Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Sell the 3* Falcon and WS I already have maxed out and use those given out today to hit all the level up event milestones!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

Sell the 3* Falcon and WS I already have maxed out and use those given out today to hit all the level up event milestones!

👍🏻
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Will7 said:

Honestly this post is so stupid, like what the hell. Why are people like this? It's just a promotional Marvel thing, just disregard it if you don't like it. It's free stuff, it's a nice act from Kabam, just cuz you're not good enough to get 5 stars for yourself doesn't mean Kabam should freely hand them to you. Get good at the game and grind out your own champs instead of begging Kabam for 5 star champs.

Not good enough to get 5*s Huh? I have about 8-9 at rank 5/65 and couple 6* at rank 2 blah blah.
    Again people are missing the main point I was making so I’ll make this my last post because muppets like this are just irritating.
    Anyone who thinks this a generous and fair developer when they charge £25 for a 1% chance at a 6 star champs (probably one of their better offers!) constantly releases bugged untested content and gives out completely pointless redundant ‘gifts’ to most its users is a misguided fool.
    Why does it matter to you that they gave free 3 stars? It's a promotional event for Marvel Studios, it's not intended to be a free 5 star for scrub players like you. Go and complete Act 4 or something.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I would like to have more challenges for 3 star and 4 star champs.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

you know what would be cool? 3 star boss rush. Obviously scaled down a tad, but I feel like that would be a cool challenge
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    They didn’t have to give anything they ain’t gonna give a 5* are they
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Will7 said:

Mauled said:

I know they won’t they’re kabam, but I think it would be so good for the game if they made higher level champions more accessible to average players
    No they are already easily accessible. You just gotta EARN them. Stop being greedy and asking for 5* champs every few months.
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Will7 said:

Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Get good 🥸

I need a new device.

Genius
    Can you stop kissing Monke's ass?
    edited March 2021

you know what would be cool? 3 star boss rush. Obviously scaled down a tad, but I feel like that would be a cool challenge
    Yeah and give them a free 4 star... Yeah, no problem at all. 😑
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    Will7 said:

Mauled said:

I know they won’t they’re kabam, but I think it would be so good for the game if they made higher level champions more accessible to average players
    5*'s are easy to get for most players at every level except for like level 15ish and below. So many ways to get them. Doesn't mean that Kabam should give all players 2 5*'s for a promo.

You talk about adding a quest for them, but why? You have daily quests and normal and heroic difficulties already. How often are you using your current 3*'s in any content? If the answer is that you aren't then it proves more than anything you are spoiled, entitled person who doesn't deserve anything.

Quit complaining. Seriously, it's really embarrassing.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Will7 said:

Another pointless and redundant gift from kabam, unless you’re collecting all these champs what’s the point?
    Give 2*/3*/4* more of a purpose by designing quests just for them.
    I haven’t ranked up 3*/4* champs for so long and would love kabam to breathe some new life into them.

People who complain about gifts are weird. Like you don’t have something important to worry about other than a free gift? Sheesh. Grow up, people.
    edited March 2021

Will7 said:

Mauled said:

. How often are you using your current 3*'s in any content?
    They have use in the arenas atleast.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Stfu you, i'm use 3 *Falcon on variant 4 on that evade path and he save a me lot of time and potion