**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on Tigra?

I know I'm (very) late to the party, but what are your thoughts on Tigra? I made this poll because I wanted to see what the community thinks about Tigra and what kind of impact she has left on the game and the community months after her initial release.

BTW, if your thoughts on Tigra aren't properly encapsulated in any of the options, you're free to select option 8 and put your answer in the comments.

Thoughts on Tigra? 166 votes

She's fantastic! One of the best characters in the game. Great mix of utility, defensive capabilities and damage.
40%
BitterSteelMegaSkater67xNigSaiyanNumanTerrathanks4playingLvernon15CropDuster16wegnerkace007venturaSw0rdMasterPlayer_SlasherRasiloverWarlord5386KerneasJumpthesharkRicoscoLogan00UnidentifiedCreature 67 votes
I fully recognise the fact that she has fantastic damage output and utility, but her playstyle is too complex for me to actually consider her a god tier character.
25%
DrZolaTristanSungjHendrossRahultripathiRoOOtsWine_LoverWozzy101Speedro420mgj0630gash228BonzodavidN0_UMaxwell24Param1988TrashyPandaPsyGrinder_XPapdichaatŘïdđhįmBolland 43 votes
She's good, but she's very hard to play, and most of her utility and damage is connected to her playstyle, which I consider rather impractical. A good champion nonetheless.
22%
Horror_punkTaxVceeHeheheh7777SpeedbumpXxicylovexXF4k3_GaM3rHilldarAssumedNameSanta_PsycheDenzel116Lpirnie5321DanasjonLordSmasherDeacondangarang122BahubaliFayyaazAshKetchumKillswitch01 37 votes
She's decent- not too good but not too bad.
2%
Thicco_ModeAnnihilator13_whatthewhat71orpimeS 4 votes
She's a pretty bad character and I absolutely hate her playstyle.
0%
Spity68 1 vote
Awful
0%
cx23433 1 vote
Unsure/Undecided
6%
Rbk19AleorGabebravoBurasbrettIron_Spider7125Maaz_Khan4IronGladiator22EL145SwordEvolvedItaliesRichdog 10 votes
I'll write in the comments to better explain my thoughts
1%
EtjamaPanicndstreetsErcarret 3 votes

Comments

• UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    She's fantastic! One of the best characters in the game. Great mix of utility, defensive capabilities and damage.

Underrated and overrated at the same time.

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say. Can you elaborate?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    My most wanted character at the moment.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    I fully recognise the fact that she has fantastic damage output and utility, but her playstyle is too complex for me to actually consider her a god tier character.
    Her playstyle is very difficult on my laggy phone...

I only use her rn when the quest's not of utmost importance because I know I'll get hit due to spacing and not being able to connect heavies and more.

I have a list of opponents she could work very well for (at least 80), so yeah she's worth at least trying out. It feels so satisfying to heavy miss opponents attacks :)
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    I have a five star tigra, Ik she can wreck a lot of matchups.... but honestly I don't see the point in investing time to learn her when other champs can do it in much easier ways (would appreciate if someone changes my opinion)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Absolute beast
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Unsure/Undecided
    Ive never properly tested her out
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    In between the top 2 options. She has fantastic damage output and utility regardless of her playstyle, but "one of the best characters in the game" is pushing it too far for me. But I guess that just depends on your definition.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I use her as a niche champ for certain matchups, like the majority of the roster.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    She is my favorite champion in the game. Huge damage with power gain and a great mix up of fantastic utility. If played well, she is third best mystic and best mystic in some specific scenarios. Most fun to play champion for sure. I would say she has CGR level of damage with more utility but less versatility.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Unsure/Undecided
    So how do you get damage with her? I recently pulled a 5*, and I wouldn't say her heavy projectile miss is anything difficult. Also wouldn't say her damage is any impressive.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

She is my favorite champion in the game. Huge damage with power gain and a great mix up of fantastic utility. If played well, she is third best mystic and best mystic in some specific scenarios. Most fun to play champion for sure. I would say she has CGR level of damage with more utility but less versatility.

Less versatility how?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say. Can you elaborate?
    Most people sleep on her because of her different playstyle and call her rubbish. On the other hand, there are people who have mastered her and then call her Best Mystic and and top 10 champion in game and whatnot.
    She has the highest mystic damage but she isnt the best mystic
    Agree
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    One of the most fun champs to play with a unique and highly useful kit.

And Elsa-level fans.

30 Disagree
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    The problem with Tigra is that you kind of have to learn to counter every champ in the game with her, one by one. You can't go up against ROL Winter Soldier, learn how to ace that fight, and then take those lessons into, say, an Apocalypse fight. You have to learn how to counter Apocalypse, specifically. And Cosmic Ghost Rider, specifically. And everyone, specifically.

That makes her impractical. Learning how to counter champs is great and supremely rewarding, but it takes an incredible amount of effort.

As such, I tend to mostly just use her in fights where I have projectiles to avoid since that allows her to build up her power more quickly and therefore access her full potential. You could take her into melee content but there she becomes tricky and your timing really has to be on point.

She's still one of my absolute faves because her kills can feel so clean when everything aligns and you aren't even grazed by an attack, but she's not my main questing champ by any means. She might become when I get a handle on her more and more, but for now I'm perfectly happy with my current usage of her. She solves what she needs to solve for me, and few other champs solve those problems as well as she does.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    She’s not hard to play, you just need the experience with her, and experiment against diff champs to get the spacing down.

But once you get her down, she absolutely cleans out everything on a path, faster than most champs can. Not to mention she’s mystic and MD just pushes her to sp2 that much faster.
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    From what I have seen I would say she is great but still need to test her more
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    She’s fun and can be amazing, but I prefer other mystic champs so I don’t use her often.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Not quite my actual sentiment, but close enough.

She's currently the top-option for my next 5r5 Mystic. Was gonna take Hood higher, but his buff leaves me with a bad aftertaste every time I use him. Bleh.

Anyways -- she's very fun to play, has a unique bit of utility, does lots of damage, and can control buffs well enough. Shame the Jabari synergy isn't just a default thing.

Unfortunately, she's really being hurt by this war on Ghost and Quake, so still hesitant on ranking. Not cool, Kabam, not cool.
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    She's good, but she's very hard to play, and most of her utility and damage is connected to her playstyle, which I consider rather impractical. A good champion nonetheless.
    Aleor said:

So how do you get damage with her? I recently pulled a 5*, and I wouldn't say her heavy projectile miss is anything difficult. Also wouldn't say her damage is any impressive.

Her heavy projectile miss is not her main attribute, it’s the heavy spam/intercept to build up her rupture before you launch the special attacks which have huge damage when combined with the debuffs.

It’s difficult to play her because you need to learn the spacing between you and the opponents, to know how far the opponent would move forward when they perform any attacks, and for you to adjust your own spacing by moving forward with 1 light attack when needed. The pay off is huge if you can do it consistently, but if you’re either too far forward or too far back, you’ll be hit by combos
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

The amount of disagrees and agrees proves this.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Still trying to pull her as a 6* and i would r3 her.