**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Falcon in the current meta

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a 6 Star I’m flirting with taking to Rank 2. I see the use for his utility but I have limited resources. Anyone who has taken him up to Rank 2 or 3 - is he worth it? Does he find himself on your regular roster rotation or is he still benched behind the Dooms and Corvuses of the world?

Falcon in the current meta 84 votes

He gets regular use - definitely worth the rank up
69%
zuffyAjisdopeTheVyrusAnurag1606SungjLvernon15Kamikaze_TurtleFurious_Fighter1RasiloverWarlord5386BulmktMrmarvel123Battle_GreninjaReverend_RuckusCr7ms7rs7Voltolos_Sham_KelvinKageJamesA15Etjama 58 votes
He is a niche champion - if you have a defined roster already he’s definitely worth the rank up
23%
nameplasBuckyBruhKDSuperFlash10AleorWu_Bangerz23Kill_GreyGHOST_AICtfz35GarrettNBonzodavidMaxwell24Jaymix79ChikelTrashyPandaSwishBabyHoitadoThanks_D19ScrubhanTRDSJBHJ12345___Nightkiller7312 20 votes
He is fine at Rank 1 - unless you love his play style, he’s just not a champion that will ever be above other great champions in the game
7%
DoonxLordabck_I_skillingmachineSuss_WizzardCeltic1981 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I still have him at r4 but there's no reason to not take him up. He's probably a top 5 skill champ and his utility is just absolutely amazing
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    He is a niche champion - if you have a defined roster already he’s definitely worth the rank up
    I continue to regret taking up my rank 2 6*. Most likely gonna change if I can somehow dupe him, but he's basically permanently benched in the meantime.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Majority of players would r3 Falcon over any skill champ aside from fury, so you tell me if he’s worth it or not
  • Paulr2011Paulr2011 Posts: 29
    I have a duped 6* that I took r2. Good damage and a lot of good utility for some of the more annoying fights in the game. No regrets and I’ll most likely r3 him if I ever form a skill t5
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I still hesitated to rank him above 5*r3 as I’m not getting used to his new play style. Unless I can see more fight demos showing how versatile he is.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

Majority of players would r3 Falcon over any skill champ aside from fury, so you tell me if he’s worth it or not

I’d personally r3 Mole-God b4 Falcon tbh
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Top 5 skill, elite champ

He can be brought anywhere and perform well but he excels in situations where you're either countering evade or need his DAAR (which is plentiful in endgame content)
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I have a 6* that I'll take to r2 eventually just because he's an amazing counter to some of the most annoying nodes and abilities out there.

He's only in my team if I need that counter, though.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I have a 6* unduped and i am in dillema whether to r2 an unduped or not , don't have a 5*, version.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    He is fine at Rank 1 - unless you love his play style, he’s just not a champion that will ever be above other great champions in the game
    Let the new movie stop running, then see the rise in demand for rank down tickets. They buff up a bad champ just to sell it then n then nerf or undo all the new abilities so folks who still doesn't understand their marketing take these champs up to r5 n later ask for rank downs.

Never rank up a champ because someone said ladies n gentleman he is new God tier. Use it urself to judge the character, ur play style is different from someone else, ur dexing timing may not match up to other's skill so just because someone said he is God, don't just accept that character as ur God too. It may disappoint u more n ur resources would go waste.

Personally I have observed that champions who does not open their arms too much to bare their chest while attacking are champs who survives long fights. Champs who needs to open their arms lot takes easy hits and are not worth r5 or 6r2.New releases are hyped by special abilities but then they are silently nerfed too so don't pour all your resources immediately , better to let it age first see if he or she still worth the investment then pronouce him or her as good enough.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    _I_ said:

Let the new movie stop running, then see the rise in demand for rank down tickets. They buff up a bad champ just to sell it then n then nerf or undo all the new abilities so folks who still doesn't understand their marketing take these champs up to r5 n later ask for rank downs.

Never rank up a champ because someone said ladies n gentleman he is new God tier. Use it urself to judge the character, ur play style is different from someone else, ur dexing timing may not match up to other's skill so just because someone said he is God, don't just accept that character as ur God too. It may disappoint u more n ur resources would go waste.

Personally I have observed that champions who does not open their arms too much to bare their chest while attacking are champs who survives long fights. Champs who needs to open their arms lot takes easy hits and are not worth r5 or 6r2.New releases are hyped by special abilities but then they are silently nerfed too so don't pour all your resources immediately , better to let it age first see if he or she still worth the investment then pronouce him or her as good enough.

Falcon buff was released in November and it is now mid- March. I'd say he has aged enough and is safe to rank. If he gets nerfed then RDT's have to be issued so it's a win-win situation here.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306

_I_ said:

Falcon buff was released in November and it is now mid- March. I'd say he has aged enough and is safe to rank. If he gets nerfed then RDT's have to be issued so it's a win-win situation here.
    i would say it is still a planned move.Probably covid delayed the movie release. So don't fall for it, yet I'm home.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    _I_ said:

_I_ said:

i would say it is still a planned move.Probably covid delayed the movie release. So don't fall for it, yet I'm home.
    When has that ever happened?
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    He's super niche, don't bother using him unless you absolutely need an evade counter. You can totally trust me.

Happy war season!