**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 good options in nexus 5 star, which is best?

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Looks like all of these are listed in the main search result for top tier lists, of Namor is very high sig, but none are listed in the top 15 champs list)

3 good options in nexus 5 star, which is best? 72 votes

Namor (awaken, have 150 sig tones)
13%
Alfa_PigeonSachhyam257StevieManWonderLegionnaireH3t3rGalliantWarrior_0TBLMasterpuffDestroy4589SpideyFunkoXanatos 10 votes
Guillotine 2099
80%
danielmathBitterSteelzuffyphillgreenDrake2078LesktheGlut_666Spurgeon14CupidyuwReferenceAdvThe_Blue_JaguarBattle_GreninjaKDSuperFlash10_Sham_Luke9523Kill_Greyphil56201KRANꓘEinfachSo 58 votes
Longshot
5%
Maxwell24HoitadoScrubhanflashfire3 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    If you like guilly take her, otherwise awaken namor
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    I only see 1 good option
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099

Mcdonalds said:

Kill_Grey said:

I see your lonely anti-vote, Funko 👀

Not sure what he has against her tbh. She could solo the 6.2 champion for Spidey
    hate the whole must end fight with special 3 or get ducked

plus she’s ridiculously stressful for me, would rather have something like quake where a hit is just a hit instead of it ruining my entire fight

also I like namor
    She's also one of the only champions in the game who can do some of the trickiest fights in the entire game. She can counter niche fights like the 75%/90% attack reduction nodes in later Act 6 (you'll realize her value when you get there ig). But she's a powerhouse in 6.3 and beyond where the healthpools get more stacked. The ending with sp3 thing is also not really problematic in most situations, unless there's a node that affects your power.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Kill_Grey said:

I see your lonely anti-vote, Funko 👀

Not sure what he has against her tbh. She could solo the 6.2 champion for Spidey
    hate the whole must end fight with special 3 or get ducked

plus she’s ridiculously stressful for me, would rather have something like quake where a hit is just a hit instead of it ruining my entire fight

also I like namor
    She's also one of the only champions in the game who can do some of the trickiest fights in the entire game. She can counter niche fights like the 75%/90% attack reduction nodes in later Act 6 (you'll realize her value when you get there ig). But she's a powerhouse in 6.3 and beyond where the healthpools get more stacked. The ending with sp3 thing is also not really problematic in most situations, unless there's a node that affects your power.
    If only she could counter cap iw #deleteMcdonaldsnoobskilz
    just use ghost my guy
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    Pretty obvious choice, especially your namor already in sig 130.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Longshot
    I really Love Longshots playstyle and I personally think that Guillotine 2099 is way too overrated I mean you have to end your fight in a Special 3 or else she is meh