**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Impossible Road to the Impossible Labrynth

As the discussion title suggests, I am super stuck on rttl. And guess which chapter I'm stuck on? Chapter 3. The one with the stupid Safeguard that Kabam came up with. Cheers Kabam for your innovative way of wasting my time. Anyway, enough of that.
I am really struggling with rttl so I need some advice on clearing it. Can anyone suggest some characters or even masteries to clear it? Thanks and all help is appreciated.

Comments

• Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Champs who can reduce abilities can bypass safeguard. Crossbones, Gwenpool, Black Widow and Yellow Jackets power sting can. Another option is use heavy bleeders or just be patient for the long fight.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    i don't remember all nodes and champs in chapter 3 but if you're having trouble with safeguard use some who can eeduce ability accuracy like CB, elektra... Or use someone with strong bleeds like wolverine, x23,drax,... the fights will be long it would be better if you have someone with regen and bleed.Hyperion also works against safeguard, just spam l1's
    i don't remember all nodes and champs in chapter 3 but if you're having trouble with safeguard use some who can eeduce ability accuracy like CB, elektra... Or use someone with strong bleeds like wolverine, x23,drax,... the fights will be long it would be better if you have someone with regen and bleed.Hyperion also works against safeguard, just spam l1's
    edited October 2017
    Gwenpool and AA might work really well. They can reduce ability accuracy and deals a good amount of DOT
  • TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Which champ or champs?

When I originally did chapter 3 I used bleed champs. Then I started using defensive ability bypass champs.

Crossbones
    Black widow
    Vision power burn
    Yj power sting

Against red deadpool, if that’s where u are stuck, when he reaches one bar or power, stop hitting him. U have to make him use a special. Otherwise he will regen above the damage u can deal.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    crossbones, black widow, gwenpool are the best to use.. or use a heavy bleeder like wolvie or x/23 or you can use sl and build up the damage
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    edited October 2017
    One ideal lineup would be a 4* crossbones(doesn't need to be duped) surrounded by a crit synergy roster to help stack the furys quickly. Masteries are pretty standard for crit rate and damage needing maxed regardless of RTTL.

Another would be a high bleed rosted like wolvie, x23, BP, and even Hawkeyes SP1has decent bleed with the added bonus of power control. If hes duped, I personally would try the 1st attempt with his SP3 to hopefully get hemmorage. Deepwounds mastery would be an added kick for your bleeders
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    My current team consists of:
    Superior Iron Man
    Dr.Voodoo
    Angela
    Yellow Jacket
    Nebula
    All of which are 4-stars, unduped except from SIM who is 5-star also unduped. Any of those champions useful at all?
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Voodoo and Yellow Jacket are still solid. Voodoo against any poison-able champs if you can stack enough and YJ's sting ignores safeguard.

That said I'd say wait til you have a better roster. With the roster you're currently using you're not going to be going for LoL any time soon so don't rush through Road wasting your resources and getting frustrated until you have a better team. I ran with x23 and Crossbones and they carried me through pretty much the entire Road.
    To be honest, I just want to clear it to get some better 4-star champs. I have no skill or mutant champs and that's real frustrating.
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Vinh225 wrote: »
    To be honest, I just want to clear it to get some better 4-star champs. I have no skill or mutant champs and that's real frustrating.

A 3* BW, CB, GP will help you more than a 4 who can’t lower abilities. If you have them rank them up
    That's good to hear. I have a 3* BW and GP so that might be something to consider. Cheers mate.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    If you want to consider YJ for a moment, He is the champ I used to clear chapter 3. The power sting from his L1 can bypass safeguard. Just keep spamming that and bait out specials and you're good to go. It might take some practice but it's definitely doable.
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    Don't forget Iceman his frostbite charges bypass safeguard. He is my favorite champ for RttL
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Voodoo and YJ should lighten up the difficulty for you a bit. SIM isnt to great for RTTL IMO, and even less since he's unduped.
    Angela and Nebula I have no idea because I've actually never played with them due to the fact I have those two as 3*'s only.
    I would maybe suggest using SIM as a "HP saver" and put him up 1st to do as much damage as he can to save the other champs from risking longer fights.
    You'll beat it soon enough, just need practice getting used to the nodes effects. I remember when RTTL 1st came out, I exited out countless times after the 1st fight with BPCW because I couldn't figure out a good gameplan with the champs I had and BP wrecked me every single time LOL. GL to you!
  • I prefer rouge she is even good for debuff immune nodes
  • MidnightMidnight Posts: 7
    I got past the safeguard with the only thing I had. Hulk awakened, wolvie. Electra, Dd. The pacify maxed to give a 30% chance of bypassing while stunned. Then maxed stun duration. Lucky crits with DD hitting back to back critical hits. Wolvie to bleed out where I could. Hulk eventually bypassing safeguard with a sp2 while stunned. Would get as close to sp3 as possible. Electra to clean up the mess.( debuffs immune) not a great way to get through it. Oh I added a 3* maxed cb. Actually found the right 3* was easier then hoping for a lucky critical. But hopefully it help.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    I did it with yeĺlowjacket and dd classic,guilly,x23 and ultron. All 4* r4.they were my top champs few months ago.