**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the king/queen of cosmic now?

Who is the king/queen of cosmic now? 112 votes

Hyperion
39%
DrZolaHaji_Saabheruheru511DuMonUCropDusterThecurlerFurious_Fighter1CupidRepto23GoddessIliasTheAngryOneAleorRemeliIvarTheBonelessRockypantherxKill_GreyDart1981O_Deadpool_OFieryWaterLeathersmw2017 44 votes
Captain Marvel (Movie)
8%
CassyRasiloverJyotishkaTheHeroDeservedJedi_HawkeNo_oneukEinfachSoUmbertoDelRioBigManOnCampussherin_66 10 votes
Cosmic Ghost rider
34%
DrenlinKeySw0rdMasterJumpthesharkHalleyKDSuperFlash10Reaper2823RockyshockyThe_lokeshhhh05MiekandKorgAshish654Pancake_FaceSkydad23GarrettNMaratoxAATTILLUSION8Iron_Spider7125Maxwell24Prakhar_82 39 votes
Corvus Glaive
15%
LordabckTRONG94WedgemonsterNah01Charlie21540Rouger4elevated_stupidity3ValmezHoitadoShenk[Deleted User]FlyGalaxyBombLight7Wooptyfrickendoov38lone_U0005KennMcoc 17 votes
Medusa
0%
Cull Obsidian
0%
Venom
1%
gannicus0830Luke9523 2 votes

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost rider
    Groot
  • 24012401 Posts: 47
    Cosmic Ghost rider

Groot

We all know groot is the emperor of cosmic. If I added him we couldn't find the 2nd best cosmic.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    I have no experience with cosmic GR. Capt Marvel has been killing it for me lately since i took to R5 and 200 sig level.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Cosmic Ghost rider
    It strongly dependes on masteries, synergies, content and boosts. I chose CGR cause I really like those numbers but I still believe when given proper treatment, Corvus still rules the cosmic class with most utility. If not, Hyperion fits into most content and is a great aid to the progressing players although I haven't been using him anywhere recently. I don't have Cap Marvel, would love to check her out.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    I think that Corvus is still top because he is

Baboom
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost rider
    It's CGR.

Anyone who disagrees is in denial!
    Cosmic Ghost rider

It depends on sig, masteries, and needs.

No suicides:Hype
    Suicides:Corvus
    Unduped:CGR

I love CGR, but people overrate his utility. In my book, regardless of mastery setup, id take a r3 sig 200 CMM over CGR any day.

No cap if you opened a 6 star nexus rn on my dog's life you would choose CGR
    Cosmic Ghost rider
    Mcdonalds said:

I love CGR, but people overrate his utility. In my book, regardless of mastery setup, id take a r3 sig 200 CMM over CGR any day.

Depends who else is in there tho. He’s probably taking Ronin (🤢) over cgr
    Yes Ronin has broken OP 40% AAR (AS POWERFUL AS THE GOD OF THE CONTEST BLADE) meaning he is better than CGR
    Cosmic Ghost rider
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Yes Ronin has broken OP 40% AAR (AS POWERFUL AS THE GOD OF THE CONTEST BLADE) meaning he is better than CGR
    AYO DONT FORGET THE BEYOND INSANE CRUELTY FOR MISSING/EVADING. Practically the skill Nick Fury
    More like NICK FURY COME OUTSIDE cuz god Ronin doesn't have to play at 30% health

Ronin +70% regeneration god confirmed ?!
    Cosmic Ghost rider
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

AYO DONT FORGET THE BEYOND INSANE CRUELTY FOR MISSING/EVADING. Practically the skill Nick Fury
    More like NICK FURY COME OUTSIDE cuz god Ronin doesn't have to play at 30% health

Ronin +70% regeneration god confirmed ?!
    ITS TIME WE MAKE THE NERF RONIN POST. He needs the rebalance

Is it time to start a forums revolution? ⚔🤺
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Hyperion

Bruh

I have CMM, Hype isnt a 6*, and I would choose corvus.

L
    Hyperion
    Monke and KD we are now enemies 😤
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hype’s utility is incomparable to cgr’s and my cgr is at rank 3.

Not to mention, there won’t be much paths cgr will even work on just to list a few: special delivery, backblast, anything that punishes buffs, anything that tampers power gain like power struggle/power conflictor
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Join the Hype hype
    Hyperion
    GagoH said:

Not to mention, there won’t be much paths cgr will even work on just to list a few: special delivery, backblast, anything that punishes buffs, anything that tampers power gain like power struggle/power conflictor

I think he works for backblast due to an immunity to incinerate but i agree.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    All things equal, Hype is the best. I have a 5r5 CGR and Corvus, too.

If we're talking maxed potential (6r3, boosts, masteries) then Corvus is the best, but that's not sustainable unless you whale hard.

Where CGR shines for me is his fate-seal, heal block, power lock, and armor breaks -- which makes him the 2nd best general suicide mystic.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    GagoH said:

Anything that punishes buffs literally hurts all cosmic so not really a argument
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,132 ★★★★★
    Angela in my opinion such a killer now countering a lot of annoying things and where u dont need a double immune for fighting certain nodes that apply some sort of dot on contact
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus. Best champ for AQ, incursion, saving million revives for me.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    no angela?!
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost rider
    Hyperion if you get good RNG but even then I love CGR play style
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Hyperion
    Just learning my new R5 CGR, but Hypo is so incredibly good. Health pools have diminished Corvus a bit, and while I have both 5/6* CMM, I don’t like taking block damage (often) to get my charges.

Shout out to Venom, who is just merciless to spiders and has the ability to heal chip damage like Hypo (which is very useful in higher end content).

Also: no Angela???

Dr. Zola