**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Silver Surfer with Odin

How has no YouTuber taken the opportunity to look at Silver Surfer with the Odin buff. I mean Silver Surfer would deal extra fury damage with the aptitude’s on him and he would deal extra energy damage for having 3 extra unique buffs.

I’ve seen the CMM, Hela, Angela, etc. I was looking through Auntm.ai and then YouTube and noticed no one has tested SS with the Norseman prefight (shout out to Brian Grant for shouting out someone else for making the Norseman term).

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    He gets a nice benefit from them.
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Ok, so when I watched the video, I noticed that it was still taking a little while to take down WS. Good benefit, but still disappointing.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I’d actually like to see Red Goblin with Odin, mainly the aptitude. That could be a nice boost

I’d actually like to see Red Goblin with Odin, mainly the aptitude. That could be a nice boost

MSD and Kam have some videos. Roblin becomes insane.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

did msd make the video?

gotta watch it now

did msd make the video?

gotta watch it now
    Yup. His damage is pretty impressive.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    I was hoping for a buff rather than a synergy. I recently put SS on my team for synergies in a Doom/Torch combo.