**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most Annoying War Defender

FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
Suppose the global stubborn was active. Who would you find to be the most difficult? I know it depends on which nodes they are placed on but in a general sense?

Most Annoying War Defender 76 votes

Korg
19%
JuggerNotAleorIcy000IronGladiator22Carracho01CrasyduckHrishikesh713CrcrcrcRiptideLight7WooptyfrickendooJoshuagunnSalve_maker05TheBussibaerEdisonLaw 15 votes
Thing
6%
zuffyWolviman1CynicU0005LBN1 5 votes
Apocalypse
15%
Duo_KulioSaranCassytheMercenaryWedgemonsterFanaDenofWolvesTimD43TheBair123BlackTuranFlyGalaxyBombScarcity27Yizzle 12 votes
Weapon X
15%
Clobberin_Timeheruheru511naikavonProximaMidnight_8Pancake_FaceHelloThere1Valentinos13DarkKnight646Avi613Demonic_embraceSamuraiJack06Ansh_A 12 votes
Mojo
6%
Raganatorodishika123AdamBrewNegative_100Digamber 5 votes
Doctor Doom
5%
Reaper2823Ewell65SSS69MusikmenGr8TonyStark 4 votes
Terrax
7%
16wegnerkKill_GreyPeaRatTripleUTheMailmannCaptain_Montica 6 votes
Nick Fury
2%
pseudosaneShenk 2 votes
Domino
11%
Willsy21ThecurlerGrootman1294EtjamaH3t3rKsp_2099Charlie21540LB8Yodabolt21 9 votes
Other
7%
GmonkeyMaxwell24FiiNCHjdeck59FaseehHoitado 6 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    I just don't like fighting Apoc because there's not one champ that counters all of his abilities. Mags is good because he's metal, but he becomes stun immune and you can't counter heavies reliably. Tigra can negate the block damage off specials, but he doesn't really have any buffs to rupture. Also, you can't Quake him and he has a high health pool
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    Other
    Where's Annihalis? Lol
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Terrax
    I have counters to every single character nowadays, but terrax is always quite a pain. Unless I'm with magik.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Apocalypse
    Maxwell24 said:

Where's Annihalis? Lol

Would love to add him, but the poll limit is 10 :'(
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Other
    Annihilus
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Weapon X

I just don't like fighting Apoc because there's not one champ that counters all of his abilities. Mags is good because he's metal, but he becomes stun immune and you can't counter heavies reliably. Tigra can negate the block damage off specials, but he doesn't really have any buffs to rupture. Also, you can't Quake him and he has a high health pool

Lies. Once u can confidently dex his special attacks, u can use anybody that that's not quake to counter his abilities.