**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best way to handle 6.2.2 Sinister ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
What champs are the best to handle him ? I had it a test run expecting to easily handle him with my G99 but I missed the fury requirement so now I am wondering . What champs handled him him best?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Can't g99 do it with the heimdall/someone fury synergy?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    If you have G2099, you could use Heimdall + Angela/Hela and that would give you a fury buff, if not, can we see the rest of the roster to give recommendations?
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Hyperion, Warlock/ G2099 with Heimdall fury synergy or Warlock roboter synergy. I hope it helps :smile:
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Dragon man can also do it, but it is very stressful
    From my experience CMM works amazing with the NF synergy
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

If you have G2099, you could use Heimdall + Angela/Hela and that would give you a fury buff, if not, can we see the rest of the roster to give recommendations?

Heimdall and Angela/Hela automatically gives furies to all champs ? I did not know that . And here is my roster . I can see maybe CMM working since she is immune to poison but I don’t know about the rest

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

G299 can solo without synergies.
    Warlock + Ultron or Vision synergy is the best option

Well...with that node that gives him power, the fight is quite a hassle. He can easily get to SP 3 of you're not careful and if you're unlucky.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    CMM makes it a joke
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Heimdall and Angela/Hela automatically gives furies to all champs ? I did not know that . And here is my roster . I can see maybe CMM working since she is immune to poison but I don’t know about the rest
    *roster photos*

CMM + NF will work well for the boss. Take the P2099 into Ultron path, and bring Mags, AA, and whomever else