**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dragon Man vs Sorcer Supreme 6* R3

Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi All,

I am extremely close to getting my 2nd T5CC (4% away) and it will be my first mystic. My top options are Dragon Man and Sorcerer supreme and I think both would be great R3s. I was wondering between the two would you would take up first? I have only had dragon man about a week so I am not an expert with him yet, but I do find him super fun to play. Sorcerer is also great with her slow, easy nullify, and ability to heal through block. Any reasons why you would take one over the other would be appreciated. My other top champs are below.

Dragon Man vs Sorcer Supreme 6* R3 82 votes

Sorcerer Supreme
73%
BitterSteelKDoggg2017TristanBpn88855thanks4playingSungjLvernon15WorknprogressMarvsbdyuwTalpsa874Reverend_RuckusGildenlowTheAngryOneZeronaut81SidDDragonKill_GreyEtjamaDes99EinfachSo 60 votes
Dragon Man
26%
Spity68Headroller_Sham_KRANꓘN1nthcloudProximaMidnight_8Maxwell24MasterpuffSpideyFunkoJason_Waterfall0casual0HoitadoShenkScrubhanCrcrcrc[Deleted User]PtkVascodoubleslash404HerohanoiWolviman1 22 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man
    Sorc is by far the better option, but DM is a lot of fun to use and gets even tankier at r3. IMO you can’t go wrong either way
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Not trying to one up you, but I have to decide between Sorcerer Sup, DM, BWCV and Sym Supreme. Leaning to one of the sorcerers because I run the other two with double edge, etc., so they get an extra 60 percent attack from those.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man
    While Kali is the stronger champ, DM is so dang fun. He has some really fun burst and indestructibility. Go with whoever you enjoy more.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man
    I’m Bias
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme

Not trying to one up you, but I have to decide between Sorcerer Sup, DM, BWCV and Sym Supreme. Leaning to one of the sorcerers because I run the other two with double edge, etc., so they get an extra 60 percent attack from those.

... Do you know how suicides work?
  • Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Everyone comments are exactly what my thinking was as well. I find DM more fun (I do enjoy playing sorcerer as well), but Kali seems much more practical and will probably help more when 7.2 releases. The other aspect I was thinking about was war. I think having a r3 DM for war defense would be really beneficial if I decide to take war more seriously (something I am currently thinking about).
    Dragon Man
    Thoye3 said:

Everyone comments are exactly what my thinking was as well. I find DM more fun (I do enjoy playing sorcerer as well), but Kali seems much more practical and will probably help more when 7.2 releases. The other aspect I was thinking about was war. I think having a r3 DM for war defense would be really beneficial if I decide to take war more seriously (something I am currently thinking about).

To put it in perspective, i love Dragon Man so much that i am feeding him my mystic 6* sigs(55 of em so far) and i will r3 him first over Doom, Clair, Tigra, and Sym.

He is so fun, a beast on D, and has lots of hidden utility.
    Dragon Man
    _Sham_ said:

Thoye3 said:

To put it in perspective, i love Dragon Man so much that i am feeding him my mystic 6* sigs(55 of em so far) and i will r3 him first over Doom, Clair, Tigra, and Sym.

Hidden utilities? Which one please ? I am going to R3 him soon to become TB
    Thorns counter via heavy and a regen mechanic when you dex with unstoppable.
    Dragon Man

_Sham_ said:

Thoye3 said:

Hidden utilities? Which one please ? I am going to R3 him soon to become TB
    Thorns counter via heavy and a regen mechanic when you dex with unstoppable.
    His sig also some great uses.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    easy choice for me. tons of utility, and solid damage when you build up the armor breaks
    Etjama said:

... Do you know how suicides work?
    Yes.

Bruh, the sorcerers are pretty bad with suicides. BWCV is clear.
    I obv did not explain this correctly. I run suicides with BWCV and DM, so they get a lot of extra damage at rank 2 without taking bleed and poison damage. I run the two sorcerers without suicides, and I was thinking of taking one of them to rank 3 for the extra health and damage.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Can't go wrong with either one IMO
    Dragon Man

Bruh, the sorcerers are pretty bad with suicides. BWCV is clear.
    I obv did not explain this correctly. I run suicides with BWCV and DM, so they get a lot of extra damage at rank 2 without taking bleed and poison damage. I run the two sorcerers without suicides, and I was thinking of taking one of them to rank 3 for the extra health and damage.
    I meant if you are running suicides the other 2 kinda kill themselves.
  • @Thoye3 haven't seen anyone mention this yet -

If you run suicides often, go with Dragon Man 100%.
    If you don't, go with Sorcerer Supreme.

Sorcy ain't the best with suicides, and Dragon Man is a bit of a beast with them.

Personally, I have Dragon Man at rank 3 and he's one of my favorite champs in my roster... never really been a fan of using Sorcerer Supreme, but that's just personal preference.
    Sorcerer Supreme

@Thoye3 haven't seen anyone mention this yet -

If you run suicides often, go with Dragon Man 100%.
    If you don't, go with Sorcerer Supreme.

Sorcy ain't the best with suicides, and Dragon Man is a bit of a beast with them.

Personally, I have Dragon Man at rank 3 and he's one of my favorite champs in my roster... never really been a fan of using Sorcerer Supreme, but that's just personal preference.

I never run suicides pretty much so that is definitely another thing I need to take into account. It seems like it just makes sense for me to go with Sorcerer at this point. I will continue to play with both until I get that last 4% of the T5CC in the next week and see what I am thinking then. Thanks for all the advice everyone!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Thoye3 you can buy 1% T5CC selectors in store (up to 10) for units
    Sorcerer Supreme
    @Hammerbro_64 Thanks for looking out! I grabbed those and now have a mystic T5CC. Going to wait until tomorrow to rank someone just incase Doom is magically in the featured.
  • Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Sorcerer Supreme is personally one of my favorite champs to play. I currently have her at R2 and when I form my next T5CC she's 100% going up to R3.
  • ET_ibelieveET_ibelieve Posts: 64

@Thoye3 you can buy 1% T5CC selectors in store (up to 10) for units

Where? I'm cav do you need to be tb.

Oddly enough I have a post up rn choosing between DM and Sym. I went with dragon man. I run suicides.