**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate my 6 star roster

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Since everyone's doing it I figured why not

Don't get too jealous of the Cable (will be r3 the moment I form a mutant t5cc, 75% of the way there!)

Rate my 6 star roster 106 votes

Insane
9%
ThunderGodAdvmanveertherealThanks_D19RekManSahil_R_RanaBlumladenAkashPRajputDraconic_12Schnoodle 10 votes
Great
31%
Surya027TerraWordunkenEtjamapsp742Blackshadow0203Pancake_FaceEwell65SSS69DarkDuelistAnnihilator13_Thoye3Heroesforhire18_IronGladiator22HeroSeeker1Ben_15455Blizzard28Vapour_Trail1Xguard77Shock29Abhro12_3 33 votes
Good
34%
BitterSteelzuffyNumanMarvel_GJuggerNotMarvel2289KILLMФИGЕЯWine_LoverDr_Z01dbergLordΔDraculaIron_Patriot_is_litddomBocksaroxNimorSparx265MiloticshyamIntensity108odishika123Gr8TonyStarkTopShagger69 37 votes
Meh
12%
SatsuiNoHadouFoxhero007Mqc19Thunderstruck77Rbk19MattstafariAndyball270anaLysis_Yodabolt21Graves_3Coolguy1235589KennMcocEdwin10 13 votes
Bad
0%
TheMailmann 1 vote
Awful
11%
VceeZeroj2kForwardsubash_vikramMonk1Worknprogresszeezee57MaxGamingMasterpuffJragonMaster170HoitadoSirGamesBond 12 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I find it very funny that vtd is in your front row
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

A lot of solid champs. Some need sigs to be at the BGT level, but if you can get em, then this roster would be Insane. Otherwise great for me

Epic. I could defo use the silver stars on Nick, Cap IW, and Void.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Insane
    Groot
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Great
    2 month necro, nice.

Has this roster changed much @KDSuperFlash10 ?
    Terra said:

2 month necro, nice.

Went from 0 to 4 r3s! Spring Cleaning and Act 6 100% were massive for my progression.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Awful
    No King Groot
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Terra said:

2 month necro, nice.

Went from 0 to 4 r3s! Spring Cleaning and Act 6 100% were massive for my progression.
    How did you pull and dupe Night Thrasher in such a short amount of time, teach me your ways

Terra said:

2 month necro, nice.

How did you pull and dupe Night Thrasher in such a short amount of time, teach me your ways
    I'd gladly give you both copies of him I really don't like him 😭😭
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Great

Terra said:

2 month necro, nice.

Nice.
    Although I don't see a r3 Cable anywhere
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Terra said:

2 month necro, nice.

I'd gladly give you both copies of him I really don't like him 😭😭
    😭😭😭
    I always see him unloved in rosters and I want him and can't pull him
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Great
    😆 you have more rank3 6* than me.. KDSuperFlash, pretty interesting 6* roster.. not sure Cable is rank3 worthy.. maybe if he was high enough signature level.. Claire Voyant probably deserves rank up.. btw, how do you like Dragonman? Since you know my 6* roster, it is much harder to decide who gets the rank up.. I guess I have no excuse not to do content now. Still didn't pull 6* CGR.. and my 5* CGR doesn't have high signature level so I guess he stays rank4.
  • TwangerTwanger Posts: 14
    Careful rank 3'ing your Cable.

I took my Gambit to r3 then 2 weeks later I pulled Apocalypse haha great synergy but I'd prefer my Apoc to be R3 :(((
    Terra said:

Terra said:

2 month necro, nice.

Nice.
    Although I don't see a r3 Cable anywhere
    It was an extremely tough decision, but I chose Prof X because I thought he would be more useful for upcoming big healthpool content
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Good
    3 dupes out of 21
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Meh
    Just normal
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Good
    It's a good roster KD . Nick and Cap once duped will change it completely . But even without both have their damage so there's that . overall good progress. I have lesser no. of 6* than you and maybe i should post too.
    psp742 said:

😆 you have more rank3 6* than me.. KDSuperFlash, pretty interesting 6* roster.. not sure Cable is rank3 worthy.. maybe if he was high enough signature level.. Claire Voyant probably deserves rank up.. btw, how do you like Dragonman? Since you know my 6* roster, it is much harder to decide who gets the rank up.. I guess I have no excuse not to do content now. Still didn't pull 6* CGR.. and my 5* CGR doesn't have high signature level so I guess he stays rank4.

Doing content is honestly really fun and feels rewarding when you get great champs from it. I love my r3 Dragon Man he’s so versatile.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Good

Terra said:

2 month necro, nice.

Rip