**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I don’t think anyone has ever ranked her up...

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion

Honestly, looking back through her abilities makes me want her to be one of the next to get reworked. There is literally nothing you could do to update numbers and actually make her useful without a ridiculous fury or power gain on energy attacks.

I 100% didn’t remember that she was in the game until she showed up in the reel.

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    #MsMarvelneedsabuffmorethanGroot
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Kill_Grey said:

She do be looking hot tho.
    Kill_Grey said:

I think she looks cold tbh. Imagine being called to action in winter
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

Captain marvel OG needs it more
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Funny you should mention her. I was lucky enough to pull the 6* from a login Cav the other day.

It wasn’t until I took her against winter soldier to test that I discovered something incredible.

In over 3 years, and 100% all content, I had never used this champion before. Not even in arena. It was a very strange feeling. I didn’t even realise she was available as a 6*, in fact I kind of forgot she existed

The damage isn’t too bad, she hits on with synergies and suicides. But yeah she needs a complete overhaul. And if they want to make it happen next month I will be very, very happy
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    I like ms marvel costume more than captain marvel classic so if i were to pull either it would have to be her as cooler look
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    why are you using light mode
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

why are you using light mode

Lol every time. Pretty sure light mode is default and I never took the time to change it on my phone.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

Captain marvel OG needs it more
    They're literally a copy of each other how would one deserve a buff more than the other lmfao
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    She was my first 4* and I played her a lot. I wouldn’t mind getting a 6* especially if she gets a good rework.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

What he said (Or she idek)
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I like her design more than the cheese lady's.

Looking forward to their and the vision's buffs, because I can already imagine some good possibilities.

OHIM, SIM, WM, and IP not so much... Well, honestly I can feel great potential from IP, but it's meme potential.