**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Change to Phoenix sig ability

When Phoenix's sig ability procs, it should remove all debuffs as well. I don't think it very fun or makes sense that she resurrects just to bleed/poison out again.

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    If you are playing well you shouldn't be bleeding or poisoned when she dies, its fine the way she is, no other burst regen champs purge debuffs( Iron man, Superior iron man, iron patriot, mephisto etc)
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    edited October 2017
    I agree with OP, Pheonix should shed all debuffs, when going invulnerable. I also think she should have a count down timer for when she reaches 12 fury stacks, depending on pheonix charges. So she gets a 5 second timer for each pheonix charge then furys are consumed. Because right now she is way too weak. This way she would get to peak strength and hold it for however many charges you have gotten.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    When Phoenix's sig ability procs, it should remove all debuffs as well. I don't think it very fun or makes sense that she resurrects just to bleed/poison out again.

I actually like this idea. I have Phoenix at R5/50 and she hits like a truck when played properly. This would add a little boost to the Sig Ability without being game breaking. Nice thought.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    If you are playing well you shouldn't be bleeding or poisoned when she dies, its fine the way she is, no other burst regen champs purge debuffs( Iron man, Superior iron man, iron patriot, mephisto etc)

All those are true about the IM champs. Even add DP to that group. The difference being that Phoenix requires quite a few Phoenix charges (which expire) to get any worthwhile regen (and you have to DIE) when the IM champs get it for being below 15% health. Adding this would be a unique spin on that subset of abilities.