**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst 5 Star Nexus Opening

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
This is the worst dilemma to be in.
All are good.

Comments

• Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    MrBanks said:

This is the worst dilemma to be in.
    All are good.

Hmm, All three are great champs but the real choice is between Claire and Warlock (no offense Stealthy). If I were you I would go for Warlock
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Depends on what your roster needs.
    If power control and heal block then warlock . Pulled him from nexus, he is so awesome, he will be mine next rank 5 next month.

If you want some solid mystic then Claire.(have her at rank5, she is awesome). In starting, I hated Claire but once I us d my mystic rank4-5 gem on her, loving her day by day. Good damage+utility and great survivability.

Personally, I would have gone with Warlock.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    It's pretty simple in my case.

Run suicides? Claire; the other (very few) suicide mystics don't even come close. Don't run suicides? Warlock.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

It's pretty simple in my case.

Run suicides? Claire; the other (very few) suicide mystics don't even come close. Don't run suicides? Warlock.

Warlock also really benefits from suicides since People complain a lot about his solid damage. But yea this is how I would go although I'd lean towards Warlock more.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    All advices were for Claire and Warlock and yet OP avatar is the third option: Steathy lol.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    For me it comes down to Warlock and Claire. Depends what your roster needs rn