**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cannot Join AQ - Two AQs? EDIT: Can Join, but two AQs are up

Comments

• DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 396 ★★★
    Don't ask for compensation....all the apologists will jump all over you.
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    At least it's working fine on my android this time.
  • BristolBristol Posts: 3
    Don't worry though I expect everything has been thoroughly beta tested. These little quirks can't help but slip through though, I mean it's not like AQ is arguably one of the most popular content of this game. I expect it just didn't cross anyone's mind to check it given only the odd couple of players participate.
  • Wolfe_Wolfe_ Posts: 12
    Yes. Punish us with 30 min timers! (Makes me chuckle every time).
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    This is a disaster. I started AQ right away; 2 people joined and now it's asking us to start again. I don't want to pay 2x for AQ and we're losing patience with Kabams garbage.
  • Marine31_Marine31_ Posts: 61
    Seriously guys we have been messed over since 1 A.M. you can't possibly expect us to just shut up and color we are loosing time energy resources everything you got to be kidding me
  • ValtrieichValtrieich Posts: 8
    Vamos Kabam, las Alianzas se rompen cuando ven que no funciona bien el juego, nos perjudica a los que tenemos mucho tiempo jugando, porque hay que estar reclutando debido a que ya no quieren jugar los aspirantes
  • We started map 5 and only 3 got in. Now it says we have to donate again.
  • Dok_HolidayDok_Holiday Posts: 23
    What a train wreck this game has become. Ever since 12.0 they are incapable of releasing a stable update. Hats off to the forum mods. You guys take a beating due to circumstances outside your control. Surprised you've stayed with it this long.
  • Alright everybody,

I know you're all being very patient. We haven't worked everything out yet, so I'll have more details in a moment, but I need to give you all a heads up that we are wiping the slate clean and starting over with this round of AQ.

I know this is very light on detail, but we wanted to get this announcement out as soon as we could because the process is starting imminently. More details to follow shortly.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    So...why have anyone messed with AQ code since nothing was changed in last update and how fired are they now?
  • MoonhowlerMoonhowler Posts: 3
    After everything that has happened today, we need to see some real love. I want to see rank down tickets along with alliance items for compensation.
  • IronMaxusIronMaxus Posts: 3
    Same with me, can't join AQ when my alliance is playing
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Please no rankdown tickets. Refunding the cost of the map your alliance paid for would be sufficient. If they try to run AQ today, they'll need 30 minute timers too. Anything beyond that is crazy.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Alright everybody,

I know you're all being very patient. We haven't worked everything out yet, so I'll have more details in a moment, but I need to give you all a heads up that we are wiping the slate clean and starting over with this round of AQ.

I know this is very light on detail, but we wanted to get this announcement out as soon as we could because the process is starting imminently. More details to follow shortly.

And what about those costly resources utilized to Start maps 5&6??
  • Alright everybody,

How about the treasury we spent to open map6?
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Or the pots that some of us used already since there is also an issue with some champs not having their sig ability enabled when they entered.
  • Alright everybody,

You're absolutely right. We've been exceptionally patient with the massive screw ups the good folks at kabam have been feeding us lately. Hopefully you stop with the promises and deliver on compensation for all this. Not when it's all fixed (although another compensation package when the game is actually running as intended is called for) but now. It's been a never ending stream of new bugs. Time for an olive branch to your loyal players.
  • Man everyone needs to chill. Do you guys understand how many people play this game and enjoy it and fill all the servers. Quit complaining because there are issues. They are doing the best they can. Some of you guys have no idea how long and annoying it is to do the coding for all this. Be grateful you just get to enjoy the game and not make it.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Thankfully, they do extensive testing.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    spumington wrote: »
    Please no rankdown tickets. Refunding the cost of the map your alliance paid for would be sufficient. If they try to run AQ today, they'll need 30 minute timers too. Anything beyond that is crazy.

Thays not going to cut it. We are way past that. Today has been amazingly discouraging for players, and it comes after 60 days or more of game breaking bugs.

Personally, MAJOR compensation needs to happen, and this game needs to revitalize itself before 'summer', or it is over for a good number of players.
  • MadddcorEMadddcorE Posts: 13
    Started AQ and now i can't join
  • VTA92 wrote: »
    Alright everybody,

And what about those costly resources utilized to Start maps 5&6??

Aww that's cute. You think they care about us. So precious ☺
  • CoggyCoggy Posts: 1
    Sort yourselves out Kabam!! This is getting so annoying we have had alliance members just quit the game completely due to your cock ups!! we are talking good regular players of high calibre!! Others are thinking the same!! You have a good foundation!! Just execute your updates properly!! Do you do test???
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    spumington wrote: »

Thays not going to cut it. We are way past that. Today has been amazingly discouraging for players, and it comes after 60 days or more of game breaking bugs.

Personally, MAJOR compensation needs to happen, and this game needs to revitalize itself before 'summer', or it is over for a good number of players.

You're combining separate issues. AQ is screwed up. To rectify it, they should refund the map costs that alliances already paid and put in 30 minute timers so we can complete the maps with the shorter time allowance.

The last month or so of other stuff that's been going on is a different conversation altogether.
  • 937Ladyk22937Ladyk22 Posts: 16
    BRING BACK THE GOLD REALM PLEASE WHILE Y'ALL SORT THIS OUT
  • FlushFlush Posts: 106
    Seriously this game is so screwed up hole month of bugs and haven spend units for revives and health in aq and aw and all we get is after new patch is thanks for been patient here's some basic health and revive not alliance quest ones then absolute joke of a day today not been able play for hours then mess up on double and aq and still nutting of kabam for these endless issues never played a online game thats so screwed fix one thing break another roll back before 12 update when everything was alright