**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A Sig Stone Problem People Will Wish They Had

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
So i spent 5$ today on a mutant cav. Expecting trash. But... Uh... Well...

Obviously, this pull is crazy good. However, I didnt use my Abyss generic on this guy because I wanted to use Mutant Sigs on...

The problem im having is that I want to sig Omega pretty badly, but I feel like I will have wasted 64 Mutant Sig Stones by switching.

So what would everyone else do? Assuming I cant r3 anyone for a little while.

Or

I also have no 5* version of Namor ranked up, but I have a 5/65 sig 200 Omega. I havent been running suicides, but I have them.

A Sig Stone Problem People Will Wish They Had 52 votes

Do Namor
67%
GamerBitterSteelMonk1OnmixDuffMcGruffRaichu626KDSuperFlash10RookiieRockypantherxKill_GreyDart1981OGAvengerDes99Woody15PeaRatSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeGarrettNH3t3rBonzodavid 35 votes
Do Omega
32%
ShrimpRLuke9523EtjamaMaratoxSuss_WizzardRenaxqqErocksA7madD1wBuffBeastScrubhanValentinos13The_Sentry06bruhmomento69[Deleted User]BlôdletterZoom123Molemanisbestchamp 17 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Do Namor
    No question in my mind. Get him to sig 200 and r3 ASAP. Once you have that done, it'll most likely be another 2-3+ months. Also, I wouldn't invest tons of resources and sig stones into Omega just to have an 6* r3 omega rather than a 5* r5.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Erocks said:

Omega > Namor, easily. Def kinda sucks that you've already put sigs in Namor, though.

From what im hearing, the 5/65 Omega will have higher damage than the 6* r3 until about sig 100. Thatll be months.
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    Do Omega
    namor trash
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Do Namor
    I'd do namor. Should also increase prestige if thats something you need.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Do Namor
    Omega is better than Namor by a fair margin, but the fact you already have a sig 200 Omega, makes me think Namor is a better investment

By the time you get your omega to sig 100, your Namor could be 144, and at that point you’re pretty close to sig 200 anyway.

If you hadn’t already invested in Namor I would lean omega easily, but since you have I think it makes much more sense to continue down that path, especially since you have 5/65 omega and no namor
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Do Namor
    1) you already have a 5/65 omega
    2) It will take you a while to get the 6* to the same level as the 5*.
    3) You don't have a 5* version of namor, and his unique ability is good to have on at least one version.
    4) you already used sig Stones on namor, and since he ideealy needs max sig, it would be a waste to use other Stones on omega.
    5) I'm guessing you are at a stage where prestige is very important (saying you 100% did abbys since you have a generic awakeneing gem), and namor has incredibly high prestige
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    Obviously omega is better but you picked Namor for a reason and that reason hasn't changed. Stick to the plan.

But yeah I'd be tempted too.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Do Namor
    OR prestige is poor and without suicides on he is only half the champ. Mine spends a lot of time on bench

Namor I’m not a fan of but he offers big prestige and niche usage in Aq/quests
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Do Namor
    OR is better but Namor is the smarter investment in your case
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Do Namor

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

So i spent 5$ today on a mutant cav. Expecting trash. But... Uh... Well...

Obviously, this pull is crazy good. However, I didnt use my Abyss generic on this guy because I wanted to use Mutant Sigs on...

The problem im having is that I want to sig Omega pretty badly, but I feel like I will have wasted 64 Mutant Sig Stones by switching.

So what would everyone else do? Assuming I cant r3 anyone for a little while.

Or

I also have no 5* version of Namor ranked up, but I have a 5/65 sig 200 Omega. I havent been running suicides, but I have them.

Why are we talking Namor/OR when you scored a 3* version of the game’s most effective champ?

Dr. Zola