**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Sentry buff for April ??????? :'(

The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
The new featured 6 star has Howard the Duck as well as Doctor Strange. Does that mean that they are gonna be the April overhauls???

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

is it still 2 overhauls or is it 1 and 2 moderates?

there’s also black bolt sooo

April is 2 overhauls if I am not wrong unless the new buff schedule has been implemented already. Black Bolt still is decent with synergies although I wouldn't be surprised if he gets buffed.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    herm said:

One overhaul and two moderate updates. Based on the fact that Doctor Strange is a starter champ, it's probably a Howard the duck silent nerf (just look up swedeah's incursions rampage video)

Oh. Then I guess there's still some hope for Sentry in April then...
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Just pulled Howard, I’m confident he has a buff coming eventually. Doctor strange seems like a prime candidate, he is probably effective no where in the contest.
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    I want the black panther buff in April
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    There is crossbone in it, i think he's getting tune-up
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    My 5* Howard will be happy, and so will I
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    PtkVasco said:

I want the black panther buff in April

I would be happy with that. Pulled Black Panther classic as a 6 star recently. Also Black Panther was in the works but don't know when it will be released
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★

Information from about 1 to 2 months ago.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I see six champs in the new featured crystal that would be worthy of a buff, be it a rework or otherwise. I'd say if it is one of those, then it is HTD.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    If you’re trying to base overhauls on the featured, my guesses would be Dr Strange and Crossbones. They’re used literally nowhere