**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Concerned - Did 6* Basic actually update??

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
I opened 7 basics just a bit ago and didn’t really do too well. But as I watched it through the video again, I never once saw the newly added champs (Apoc, CGr, etc).

Can someone confirm this?? Really concerned that I waited weeks for this opening and wasted them

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    yea theyre in there
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Can't go by the reel, it's visually bugged at times. However, never hurts to close the game and reopen to be on the safe side after a change like that to feel better. I did see the champs in the crystal before selecting it for purchase with my shards.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    the reel doesnt have every champion in the pool in it, to save on loading stuff it just picks like 20 champions or whatever and randomly shows those only. if you leave it to spin out youll see the same ones over and over but only like 20-ish champs total pretty much
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

The basic pool was updated

That’s u safe right that nexus from the 4k cystal if so then a prov u can safe nexus
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Yea i saved my nexus until the pool updated
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    qartweli said:

Is vision in basic?

This is what I want to know
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike or whoever, can you confirm vision is now in the basic 6* pool?
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Pulled a 6* classic Storm so it didn't update for me I guess 🙃
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    I dont believe you get a champion that isnt showing in the crystal....i know it is just a visual but i do think each crystal is limited to those champs. Will not listen to reason.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Gamer said:

The basic pool was updated

That’s u safe right that nexus from the 4k cystal if so then a prov u can safe nexus
    It's not like it wasn't known that nexus crystals update every time new champs are added to the basic
    Nah I’m away of that’s just many didit things it works that’s way. So I’m just pinged this so I’m always can hav proven of it.