**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Today I finally opened my abyss mutant nexus - poll

I did not get any of my top five options! No apocalypse is a real bummer.

Today I finally opened my abyss mutant nexus - poll 88 votes

Domino (new)
39%
MasterSmokeTristanCazMqc19AceLuffySaboSimbalakaSpurgeon14CupidyuwGoddessIliaswvonkTheAngryOne_Sham_Des99Aaronc94Sarvanga1_GreekhitTripleUPricelessIronGladiator22 35 votes
Storm (new)
0%
Magneto house of X (new)
28%
RaganatorOsfan8Wicket329RockyshockyIKONQacobKill_GreyStevieManWonderEtjamaDonDudu2809MaratoxMauledMaxwell24Carracho01Param1988HoitadoShenkRap027CrcrcrcJenskeD 25 votes
Sunspot (awaken)
19%
danielmathSnizzbarGK_23OnmixTexas_11Xva23RockypantherxNo_oneukH3t3rKsp_2099CrasyduckŘïdđhįmAmnetiesAGYAATPrtjoFlyGalaxyBombBIGJ757 17 votes
Magneto (increase sig)
2%
DuffMcGruff10or_Strong 2 votes
Namor (increase)
4%
RemeliYodabolt21BlackTuranLORDSPOOKY66 4 votes
Cyclops red (increase sig)
5%
JumpthesharkDenzel116PuttPuttanaLysis_ILoveDrDoom 5 votes
Emma Frost (increase sig)
0%
Night crawler (new)
0%
Mr Sinister (increase sig)
0%

Comments

• MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Domino (new)
    I had a weak mutant abyss nexus today also
    I picked namor out of mine
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Cyclops red (increase sig)
    Mcdonalds said:

Sunspot for prestige otherwise wags is the best imo

I don’t care about prestige. Why do you say wags is best? I know domino very well from my five star, but have never used the new white mags.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Magneto house of X (new)
    Wags is just as valuable to a roster as Mags. Have an R3 of both and no regrets.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Magneto house of X (new)
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Sunspot for prestige otherwise wags is the best imo

I don’t care about prestige. Why do you say wags is best? I know domino very well from my five star, but have never used the new white mags.
    Prefight is obviously known. He has the aar in metal matchups, but he also has an underrated ability of power control, and has bleed immunity, the special damage is definitely great as a horseman. He has access to bleeds, armor breaks, prowess, and just an overall solid champ. His extra ability accuracy is valuable for champs like Archangel who benefit from the aa. Overall a solid champ to have imo. Not at the level of his counter part, but still overlooked by many

And his cruelty after the SP3 is really good
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    None of your top 5? Ow.

Anyways, MagX if you don't have the 5* and want the prefights -- or Sunspot if you play the prestige game.

Domino is solid too, but it looks like your roster might be kinda stacked so no need for damage dealers? Still pisses people off on defense though.

Yeah, overall I think Cyclops is your best choice.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Magneto house of X (new)
    If prestige isn’t a factor take Mags, he brings a lot to the table with his prefight alone and he’s no slouch, he’s just not red mags.

I’d say you’re probably better off with covering a niche rather than getting someone fairly generic like Domino
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Domino (new)
    Forgive me