**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mister fantastic's prefights bugged?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I tried to use mister fantastic's prefights on my night Thrasher today, and it states that they are refreshed on knockdown.

Yet they didn't get refreshed when I used his special attack, which counts as a knockdown.

I'll post a picture below.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Well, this probably isn't quite a perfect illustration, but you guys get the point.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    NT's SP1 doesn't knock down the opponent for some reason ^_^

:'(

Hmm, it seems this is actually the case. I just got wrecked by Thor rags in EQ because of it. So vexing! 😤
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Hmm, it seems this is actually the case. I just got wrecked by Thor rags in EQ because of it. So vexing! 😤

yes, i wanted to warn you about this interaction but i forgot to actually post the reply... i'm sorry ^^"

Kill_Grey said:

yes, i wanted to warn you about this interaction but i forgot to actually post the reply... i'm sorry ^^"
    Lol well, this is a pretty annoying issue. I don't think there's any other champ with this predicament. The SP 1 is clearly a knockdown, yet not counted as so for no freaking reason!

Has quite a fair amount of unforeseen negative interactions.
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:

That fart is like a nuclear explosion. Like, Damn.