**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What type of player are you?

KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
Do you complete content so you can open rewards?
Or
Do you open rewards so you can complete content?
A little confusing but basically are you driven to expand your collection or are you motivated by 100 percenting everything?
For example I like completing content but I have most fun in game when playing new champs so I lean more towards completing content for rewards.

What type of player are you? 157 votes

Content for rewards
32%
Timone147NumanSungjYoMovesOsfan8Sw0rdMasterRasiloverDRTOspaceoctopusAleorWine_LoverLuke9523O_Deadpool_OOGAvengerGHOST_AIDeaconDes99DonDudu2809ProximaMidnight_8Ewell65SSS69 51 votes
Rewards for Content
10%
winterthurabn86nameplasCupidGoddessIliasTrafalgarwar96Mobile_P0tat0TheTalentsKsp_2099GiuliameijGiulioVentu99Will3808ChaosMax1012Husain_b128Lt_ripKRoNX1Wolviman1 17 votes
Bit of both, but mostly rewards
33%
Mr_PlatypusDrenlinhoboallinashesTristanphillgreenCyborgNinja135KerneasEch238LiquidkoldMoosetiptronic007md92SquirrelguyKRANꓘte_dua_shumEdwxnSarvanga1_MasterChief1176KyusushuiH3t3r 52 votes
Bit of both but mostly content
7%
Haji_SaabxNigpseudosaneWicket329RockyshockyRockypantherxThicco_ModeJohnyBoyScrubhanLORDSPOOKY66TheBussibaer 11 votes
Both equally
16%
TerraSceptilemaniacMysterioCr7ms7rs7Reaper2823Hera1d_of_Ga1actusGarrettNMaratoxN0_UPricelessThoye3Danyal_39TrashyPanda30ishŘïdđhįmelevated_stupidity3Hilbert_unbeatable2The_Sentry06Yodabolt21Negative_100 26 votes

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Both equally
    I also do content to flex on my friends and be ahead of people.
  • KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Since you can't cash your rewards for $, content all the way otherwise what is the point of getting rewards?

Getting rewards lets you pull/rank new champs or champs you want to play, that's how I see it anyway.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Content for rewards

Completed 6.2 yet? @The_Sentry06
    Both equally
    Riptide said:

Completed 6.3 B)
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,980 ★★★★★
    Bit of both but mostly content
    I think a good way of thinking about this is when you do the monthly EQ, do you only do the highest level of difficulty available to you (i.e. doing it for the challenge), or do you grind out multiple difficulties to gather all the rewards?

I love popping open crystals, but I’m definitely a content guy, having 100% the entire game at this point. Really hoping Kabam releases some kind of challenging content soon, because it’s been real dry lately in terms of difficulty.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Rewards for Content
    I only run content with T1A at the moment.

Did I vote the correct category?
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I'd lean towards content more than rewards if I wasn't always chasing some champ. But I guess that's probably the way Kabam wants it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

Completed 6.3 B)
    Sentry >>> Quake is what I take from this @SpideyFunko
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

I think u meant to say @SpideyFunko
    was gonna go for a clear soon

spent units on v6 instead
    Both equally

Riptide said:

Completed 6.3 B)
    Sentry >>> Quake is what I take from this @SpideyFunko
    I guarentee it after his buff/bug fix (deals 90% less damage)
    Both equally

Riptide said:

Atleast that's something you have over me.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Both equally
    funny how OP didn't mention fun XD
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

Atleast that's something you have over me.
    yeah just gotta wait on my energy for the last quest lol
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Content for rewards
    I don't do any content unless the rewards are good. And most times I don't do content even if the rewards are good if the content is too stressful and impractical. It's a game, I play it to relax, so pls don't stress me with unnecessarily difficult pieces of content,kabam
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 837 ★★★
    Content for rewards
    Currently exploring 7.1 for the rewards. So I guess yeah content for rewards
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I do the content to get rewards, which I hope will give me better champs to use to complete harder content
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I complete content and open rewards to collect champs. The best part about the game is hoarding things
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Both equally
    I play arena for fun, but the rest I do for rewards.

Core gameplay is fun, but I dislike content that's focused on 'deep rosters' which is just code for "have 1 of 3 champs ranked up or suffer".
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Content for rewards
    I have most champs needed to clear the content already ranked as 5* or 6* r2 or can rank if needed. So I find myself clearing content for opening rewards. About maybe 1-5% of the time the rewards my yield an immediate sense of satisfaction in improving my roster.

In reality unless it’s the right 6* champ or the opening that completes a t5CC I need for a champ I want to rank(about 2-3 I would use on in my roster now total) its mostly clearing the content to edge into rewards at a chance at getting a stonger roster over multiple months of clearing content if luck ensues.

The low percentage of feeling like getting someone that improves the roster though tilts this to content for reward vs rewards for content for me because I typically don’t expect clearing the content to make an immediate difference on my roster in terms of strength and ability to clear content going forward.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I choo choo choose you and it has a picture of a train on it.
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    Both equally
    I'm the one with noob type!!