**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loki 5 Star is Good????

AngelVitorAngelVitor Posts: 21
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Loki 5 Star is Good???? 91 votes

Yes
46%
TheManMythLegendVision_41Superman69GAM3RGUYF4k3_GaM3rMets17Stark78AlfaDOKTOROKTOPUSSharkPowerr99KillerBee_samaimnooneNiteAndDaexananabananafaizmunBobomanJefangelissamaf80JayProngsElitehunterBahamut 42 votes
No
53%
SBundyBearSpity68SecondSkrillerHotCarlosJets44wSWeaponXSpeedbumpKihlgastSagnikfuryJubaknightSky_kittyMasterTroller42SKOutsiderSungjQuick_Silver1BUZZdog3000SpiritOfVengeanceRicardo60289vinniegainzCloudOfContempt 49 votes

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    No
    Sorry you got a pretty bad 5*
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    No
    Loki maybe "okay" in other class, but too bad almost every other mystic champs are way better than loki ... including the newly added Mephisto and Morningstar
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    He is but isn't. He is the weakest of the class. But buff steal, power gain, curse, unblockable sp, makes it strange to be the weakest but his attack unless you stole some Fury buffs is low. If he was any other class top 5 in that class. Saying that it's pretty satisfying stealing unstoppable or ice armour or evade though.
  • Yes
    He just hits too weak... I have as a 5 star and regret ranking him up. Then again it was either him or Civil Warrior...
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    He needs to be duped and on a team with RagnaThor and Hela but yes he’s good
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    One of the funnest champs to play with against buff reliant champs.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Yes
    With Thor rag he can do 100k on sp2 so he is nice
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Boboman wrote: »
    With Thor rag he can do 100k on sp2 so he is nice

In every game mode or one specific section that someone asking whether loki is any good probably isn't anywhere near ready for?
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes
    He has Buff Steal and his Tier 2 is Unblockable. His Tier 3's Curse is also great as well!
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    He’s a very specialized champion. Against other champs that are not so buff reliant, he’s mediocre at best. Against champs that are reliant on buffs or are in nodes that activates buffs often - then he will demolish those champs.

One good thing about Loki though is that his SP2 is unblockable. And the AI does not know how to defend against unblockable SPs. They will evade heavy attacks but will try to block unblockable SPs 😁
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    .ok so I cannot delete this.. was looking to see if Loki has any real use in act5, heard good things
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    .ok so I cannot delete this.. was looking to see if Loki has any real use in act5, heard good things

He does. The final fight against Ultron.

Dr. Zola
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Yes and no. In the right matchups and modes of gameplay he is extremely good, but in the wrong ones he is complete trash. Anyways I’m assuming you just got him, so you probably don’t have him duped, which means he is pretty trash regardless
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yes
    He is really fun to play but you have to play him right. Watch Seatins 6 star loki gameplay. it helps a lot.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Think about stealing Medusa's fury, Hype's power/fury, Juggy's unstoppable, Luke Cage indestructible, etc...

I think that Loki is underrated. He's a good champ that don't need to be duped to be good, and, that's a good thing since dupping a 5* is not easy.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Yes
    He is really good against buff reliant champs.
  • taufiitaufii Posts: 3
    SO CAN HE STEAL UNSTOPPAPLE AND BE UNSTOPPABLE IN A FIGHT ? IN AW??
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Yes
    taufii said:

SO CAN HE STEAL UNSTOPPAPLE AND BE UNSTOPPABLE IN A FIGHT ? IN AW??

I guess no, he can't steal unstoppable.