**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best arena for units

DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
If you had to choose 1 to grind for units (milestones /battlechips)

What arena would that be?

Comments

• KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Agree, 4* basic - you can hit all milestones with the least number of battles (assuming you have suitable 4* roster)
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Thanks everyone. I was worried that would be the winner. I have maxed out 2*’s mostly maxed out 3*’s, loads of 5-6*’s....very few maxed out 4*’s and maybe 1-2 rank 4, the rest rank 1😔.

Also- I always have ZERO motivation to grind. Time to start ranking them up 😔
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    In that case, use your 5*s in the 4* featured to get to 1 million points

Because 5* featured milestones are so high, takes a lo9ng time even with 5*s. You really need a large 6* roster who give 60-66K points per fight or you'll be spending a lot of time getting to 12 million for all milestones
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Ye, 4*b is my unitmaker.

I'm in the middle of a long arena break rn. Mostly just focus on 4*b, though I do run my 6*s through the 5* arena when they refresh. Don't have many, but it's easy to hit a few million with passive play.

I also try to at least hit the first 2 milestones of every arena since it's basically just 2-3 rounds.
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    I do both 4 star basic and 4 star featured and end up with a win streak around 50 for each when getting all the milestones. So very similar if you prefer to utilize your 5 star and want to run the 4 star featured.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited March 2021
    to get the most units out of the arena. Do the first two milestones of 2star and 3star arena(that's 20 units for four fights for me, I used point boosts seccond round of 3star). Do 4 star arena until you reach 1m points. Do all milestones of 4 star feature. Don't forget to get the 30 units from the alpha,t4basic and t4cc arena. I play 2 hour per day on averag and get 4000 units every month(including solo events, event quest,units from battlechip)
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    I prefer the 4* feature since it has better milestones and I have the roster for it. Otherwise, the 3* and 4* basic arena would be better.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    Agree 4* basic is faster, but I enjoy doing the 4* featured more.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    you can still do 4* basic with 3* champions when you run out of 4* collections. there is a term called Kamikaze, which is go all in with either win or lose. Might not help lots, but at least you can kamikaze your way to get all those 4* basic milestones. You can even continue after achieving all the 4* basic milestones to farm for more battlechip to try chippin' in more units.
  • Don’t forget first 2 milestones of lowest couple arenas each (total of 5 matches between them for 4 quick milestones worth) every half-week.
    Then 4* Basic for bunch more milestones, however many you want to reach there.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★

Thanks everyone. I was worried that would be the winner. I have maxed out 2*’s mostly maxed out 3*’s, loads of 5-6*’s....very few maxed out 4*’s and maybe 1-2 rank 4, the rest rank 1😔.

I have a similar roster. I grind all arenas but 2* this round. This are my win streaks for hitting all milestones:

3*: 20 win streak (I used boosts)
    4* basic: 42 win streak
    4* feat: 41 win streak (I have like 25 or 26 5/65)
    5*: 62 win streak (using only 6*s after hit 3x multiplayer).

I prioritize 4* feat and 5* at the beginning bc cool down takes a lot for 5 and 6* champions
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    The 4 basic and featured, along with the 5 featured each give 135 units for all milestones
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    AATT said:

I have a similar roster. I grind all arenas but 2* this round. This are my win streaks for hitting all milestones:

I prioritize 4* feat and 5* at the beginning bc cool down takes a lot for 5 and 6* champions
    Nice, how do you use only 41 win streak for 4 star featured, I use only r4 and r5, but usually takes close to 50 (47 or 48) to get all milestones

• Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

If you had to choose 1 to grind for units (milestones /battlechips)

What arena would that be?

Hey there.. Here's a video that breaks down what you get from each arena bracket.. It would depend on your roster which you'd be able to do the quickest.. Hope it helps..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccB6q8HvtGs&list=PLB3Nt78WzuGJjdNhnPVl0rYJkPcE-BWue&index=3&t=1s
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    It depends on your roster, but from what you've said, probably the 4* featured. I'd recommend ranking some 4* to do the basic too
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    rivet said:

AATT said:

Nice, how do you use only 41 win streak for 4 star featured, I use only r4 and r5, but usually takes close to 50 (47 or 48) to get all milestones

I run suicides, increases points per fight