**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Odin Update

What if we don't want next month's champion and we want a refund? can we get our money back.

Comments

• KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Yes u can. Send a screenshot to apple trough your itunes account. And ask for a refund.

then you get negative units in the game. That doesn't help me.

If u get a refund true apple of money. The items u bought could be removed by kabam
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

What about Android users?

Same as apple.
    Zan0 said:

Kahrahtay said:

If u get a refund true apple of money. The items u bought could be removed by kabam
    Opened cavs can't be removed
    I disagree on that.
    Apple clearly refund in game bought items wich does not are as suscribed.
    If you ask a refund and send in the screenshot/message posted by kabam they will certainly give a refund.
    Up to kabam to remove the items.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Kahrahtay said:

Zan0 said:

Kahrahtay said:

Opened cavs can't be removed
    I disagree on that.
    Apple clearly refund in game bought items wich does not are as suscribed.
    If you ask a refund and send in the screenshot/message posted by kabam they will certainly give a refund.
    Up to kabam to remove the items.
    It's already decided by Kabam that the recourse is giving crystals for the next champ. Those early access bundles also included gold and attack/health boosts, not just crystals. So if you've used the Gold and the boosts, they can't remove them. Maybe you got 3 and 4*'s from those crystals and you decided to sell them, what's there to remove? This is why Kabam does negative units on refunds because they can't always take away what was given.

They are compensating anyone who bought the bundles with replacements for the next featured. It's quite possible they'll hand out rank down tickets as well if you ranked Odin. OP didn't even mention they got Odin, just asking for a refund so you're just getting more chances to pull other champs as well.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

To bad we will never get a response from Kabam. What a rip off.

You really think it's a ripoff? If you actually got a high star odin, he's going to be a better champ then the one you got. If (like most people), you didn't get a 5/6* odin, you're just getting 10 free cavs.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,539 ★★★★★
    I’m ready for next months champ release to drop
  • For any account-specific issues, please reach out to our Support team. You can do this in-game by tapping the grey gear icon on the Home Screen, then on Support.
This discussion has been closed.