**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Terrible rewards for duplicating a max sig 6 star champion!

When I duplicate my max sig 6 star champ, I get nothing but 24 ISO and a measly 1000 gold.

This has happened to me twice, as I have twice duplicated my max sig 6 star Gladiator Hulk.

Seems really unfair that this is all I get for saving up for a 6 star, a featured one no less this time!

Can we somehow rewards players like myself for duplicating a max sig 6 star please? It’s very disappointing.

GG’D

Comments

• GymnoGirlsDadGymnoGirlsDad Posts: 7
    Change the reward for duplicating a max sig 6 star. We are just starting to get to this stage, as we progress in the game. Better do it now before more people have this happen to them and leave your game.
  • ExWeaponExWeapon Posts: 27
    6* dupes have to give tier 6 ISO at the very least.
  • GymnoGirlGymnoGirl Posts: 1
    Who are the people disagreeing that rewards for duping a 6 star should be improved? Kabam employees?
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    WarrenCox said:

That is absolutely appalling. I think that, until we get 7* champs, you should either get a 6* Nexus Crystal or you should get to ‘spin again’ if you have that champ at max sig. The current rewards are a total insult and are one of the reasons people are quitting this game.

A bit too much for asking. I would say tier 5 iso and 15 6* sig stones

👆This is what I got from a FEATURED 6 star crystal. Not good. Kabam needs to fix this before it happens to more people.