**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nerfing Odin already.

I really hate when kabam does this ****. Creates this champion that everyone wants, or ends up wanting. Then nerfs him. You have all these content creators hyping up Odin. Then kabam offered their one eyed open bundle. I buy both of them. Spend my hundred dollars. Now get a message in game of Odin correction. Wth is this.
You should’ve made the one eyed open bundle available after this correction. Becuase I guarantee I wouldn’t have spent the money to buy them.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Cultee said:

Message clearly says they’re nerfing his support ability. And making his base ability more powerful.
    I bought those bundles because his support ability was amazing.

Do u get him more that’s ones and I’m meant as a 5 and 6 star.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Should they buff the potency of his prefights any think?
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Cultee said:

Well to Saying this with fairly confident I’m thinking many also like to hav a use for him in fights rather then a support guy at lest I’m rather hav champion to use.

not when overall he’s less useful. But If he turned around and started hitting hard AF, I’d retract all that I previously said. But I doubt that’ll happen. They’re eliminating this awesome support ability, and he’ll probably hit average or little bit above.

I mean... this changes nothing unless you have him as both a 5* AND a 6* AND are willing to bring 2 support champions into a quest
  • BloodthirstBloodthirst Posts: 24
    I also only bought him for his support abilities and his synergies. You can want him for all the reasons you want, but just about everyone who bought him, bought him because of his support kit potential.
    Cultee said:

Well to Saying this with fairly confident I’m thinking many also like to hav a use for him in fights rather then a support guy at lest I’m rather hav champion to use.

not when overall he’s less useful. But If he turned around and started hitting hard AF, I’d retract all that I previously said. But I doubt that’ll happen. They’re eliminating this awesome support ability, and he’ll probably hit average or little bit above.
    Forget to to said do u really like to get two space for that’s.

I also only bought him for his support abilities and his synergies. You can want him for all the reasons you want, but just about everyone who bought him, bought him because of his support kit potential.

And the problem here is kabam just doesn’t make you paid you choose to do that’s one you if u really gone use money. Thinking a head of time.

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

For the lazy:

Summoners,

Prior to Odin’s Crystal and Arena release, we are adjusting his kit to ensure fair gameplay. Today, we are removing the ability to stack multiples of the same Buff from Odin’s Pre-Fight abilities on a single Champion, bringing his abilities more in line with Champions like Magneto (House of X).

We understand that some of our Summoners purchased these bundles for Odin’s Support Abilities. To make this right for everybody that purchased the Odin Preview Bundles, and all Summoners that receive Odin from his Crystals, Arenas, and into the future, we are committing to a few things:
    Summoners who purchased any Odin Preview Bundles or Crystals from the Black ISO Market will receive the equivalent number of crystals for our next Featured Champion next month. This may occur after that Champion’s Preview bundle has been released.
    We are committing to a Tuning Buff for Odin quicker than we normally have in the past. We understand that this change does affect Odin’s performance as a Support Champion, and while we want to maintain his status as a Support Champion, we also want to compensate for this change by giving him more Power in his base abilities. This should be completed for our May release.
    We will continue to keep a keen eye on Odin, and his synergies/pre-fight abilities.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation.

My opinion? Great! Just hope he's more of an Apoc "support" champ and less of a MagX "OnlyUsedForPrefights-support" champ. It's friggin' Odin, guys. Geez.

And no, I'm not sleeping on MagX Kabam. He's a 'most effective' attacker in the data, I'm sure.

Applies to both threads, I guess.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    There just capping his pre fight at 1 angela hela will still be normal in fact when he was in cav bundles from testing he should of been capped its not even a nerf as there not reducing shock potency or protection being lower or amplitude its just a cap if anything most things need one and this is one hes still gonna be a support character but be useable for attacks like how mags x is a support but can hit nice numbers
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    I pulled Odin as a 3* and 6*. I'm fairly excited about this change - there's just no realistic scenario where I'm bringing 2 support champs.

So I get 10 preview Cavs back next month, and if the buff is solid he'll be playable...at least in certain fights. Not a bad deal overall.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    People thought that stacking the pre fight buffs was intentional from Kabam?
  • Have they said why they decided to tune him up though? Is it just dude to the change they are making in to his ability or for something else? It just seems odd to see a newly released champ also get immediately scheduled for a tune up
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Pmr3 said:

Etjama said:

Pmr3 said:

Etjama said:

@Bloodthirst
    Ya know what's crazy? He still has the Angela synergy and he still has the pre-fights for incursion runs. You know what's even more crazy? He's getting a buff too which means he himself may not end up being a dud! Therefore:

People should really start reading these announcements before following the crowd.

They still changed him from what he could do when the bundles were bought. So no matter how much you wanna suck on kabaams d he is in the right. It changed from wht it was an what he wanted when he spent his REAL MONEY.
    There are many people on these forums who "Wanna suck on Kabam's D." I am not one of them. I'm on the opposite side about 75% of the time. But this is just so stupid and I'm honestly disappointed in the community for making a big deal about this. They're literally only taking away his ability to stack pre-fights which is fairly minor overall and honestly much more fair for stuff like Legend Runs. It also makes more sense since no one's been able to stack pre-fights till now. In return they're improving his abilities and giving away free Cavs yet people think they have the right to complain? 🤦‍♂️
    Well first off. There are ppl who bought those cavs and didn’t get oden as I told someone else. So they aren’t getting a buffed oden. Secondly wht if they don’t want nxt months champion. They don’t get a choice. So they are losing there REAL MONEY. And let’s not act like this wasn’t discussed before the bundles went on sale. Kabaam stayed quiet as usual until they got there money. I’d the want to make it right they should be giving out refunds to people who want it.
    It's not as simple as just give refunds since it goes through the apple or Google play store. Kabam can't just refund your money.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Have they said why they decided to tune him up though? Is it just dude to the change they are making in to his ability or for something else? It just seems odd to see a newly released champ also get immediately scheduled for a tune up

It is kinda weird how it all went down, but I think they realized that everyone was underwhelmed by Odin's performance as a solo champion, so I guess that they wanted to change that.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Do u know what the changes is plus do u even reading there’s buffing him to

He spent money on the offers after seeing how Odin was pre announcement. If I spent money then had the champion tuned I wouldn’t be happy ever.